Lady Gaga

VOMITED ON

During SXSW Show

3/14/2014 6:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
You Gotta See This!

031414_lady_gaga_vomit_launch
Lady Gaga's antics are sometimes vomit inducing, but this is ridiculous ... last night at her SXSW show, she actually let some chick VOMIT ALL OVER HER while she performed.

The vomiter is no amateur ... she's actually a "vomit painter" (actual profession) named Millie Brown, who is known for drinking various liquids and then vomiting them up onto a canvas. In this case ... the canvas was Lady Gaga.

Gaga was playing drums on a song called "Swine" when Brown, after drinking neon green liquid, proceeded to stand over her, stick her fingers down her throat, and vomit the green liquid all over Gaga.

Watch the performance for yourself ... it's sick. Literally.

Chris

Well...what can I say...um....Lady Gag Gag?

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwns! I am not impress. I would be more impressed. If she let a Coprophilia chick. Un load on her live. While she performs one of her shtick. I give her a C- for this vomit effort.

treezy

I cant wait for the next show when she has a man who ate 100 corn dogs drop a huge mess from his ass into her mouth . LADY KAKA is now on. LMAO

Pennyjude

Awwww. Someone must be upset she's not getting enough attention. Pretty soon Gaga will be releasing a orgy sex tape with the Kardashians and Kanye.

Wesley

Its really nothing new--she did the same thing in an interlude during the Monster Ball.

HERCHU

poor Lady Gaga..is so desperate!! only five years of career and she is over...

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

You know it gets much worse than this. She's probably into scat as well.

ᵃnxiety🍪

I honestly think Gaga isn't mentally okay.

kathryn

And just think. We all thought she was nuts. Wearing meat for an outfit . I just have no words or too many words.

CoconutScrimp

Well, it's not like go vomit doesn't come out of Caca's mouth when she opens her mouth.

Bob

that girl sucks at puking

kathryn

Oh and one more thing. If you get a hug from. Just think about this. I agree with Kobe. OMG.

Meanie

And this is what passes for "music" these days. Give me back the Doobie Brothers!

Bossy Potato

What the f u c k...? What is wrong with people?! Screw you!!!

Baby Nene

Why does everyone care so much? She didn't puke on you and you don't have watch the video if u dnt want so relax people!!! She's making millions of $$ for a reason!!! Dnt be jealous haters!!!