Jennifer Hudson

My Skinny Ass is Done

With Weight Watchers

3/15/2014 7:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0315-jennifer-hudson-getty-01Just like most plus size girls who lose a ton of weight ... Jennifer Hudson is dumping her main squeeze -- Weight Watchers.

Hudson says her time with the diet company has been life changing ... a total understatement ... she went from a size 16 to 6, losing 80 lbs, using the product -- and got pretty damn hot in the process.

J Hud linked up with W.W. in 2010 after giving birth the year before.

Company honchos say they assume she will continue using their products.

It sure seems to work better than pizza.

0315-jennifer-hudson-getty-sub-02

BobbyBoy

Let the pigging out begin....210 by Xmas...

Constance

She's probably hawngry... lmao

MightyMatt

Jennifer is da bomb, before and after weight loss. I just hope she stays healthy. Girl definitely deserves a sandwich!

franklyspeaking

She has a new disc coming out.. No fatness happening #JHUD!!!! All Day...#WayIFeel

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

This chick have a nasty attitude . She sucks! Give us some Beyonce news.

Sloan2489

Didn't her family get murdered? Karma is a bit-ch... Hahahaha

PRMateo

Jennifer Hudson is gonna lose the only steady income she has. Former fat ass has ZERO TALENT - all she does is scream. She is conceited - thinks her **** doesn't stink. I hope now with Weight Watchers gone she goes back into the nothingness she was before this freebie was given to her. All I want to know is how good can she be in the sack? I mean she slept her way to an Oscar. Everyone alleges she can sing - I still haven't heard it from all the yelling she does and people think she is so real and kind. She is nothing but a fake and her career short of that Oscar and some weight loss is a total TANK. Go away JHUD.

Carl

Couldn't you have found a better after picture of her? The shirt and pants she has on don't do much for her figure.

BLUE UGLY 💩

She's gonna get fat again, watch

Holy moly macaroni

I'm pretty sure her weight loss took a lot more than weight watchers! I still don't buy into the whole "omg weight watchers helped me lose all this weight" kinda thing. Losing that much weight is hard!

Barbara

product??? I believe it is a diet plan, a way of eating.

TheRealDeal

Jennifer Hudson didn't sign with Weight Watchers for life. Four years is a good run and she obviously brought in tons (sorry) of new members during those 4 years. Let Jessica Simpson reign as the new Weight Watchers Queen.

H8Kardash

Breaking News???

Fry Daddy

So what?! Being a Weight Watchers rep isn't a long term job!!!

mugadoon

She looked better before. She's too skinny now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments