Drake & Rihanna

WE'RE EXCLUSIVE

We Found Love In a Hopeless Place

3/16/2014 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0314-rihanna-drake-tmz-01
Rihanna
's locking it down -- she and Drake are officially exclusive.

Multiple sources extremely close to the couple tell us, Rihanna and Drake have gone from casually hooking up to seriously dating ... they've decided to give it a serious shot.

We're told Rihanna wants to spend as much time with Drake as her schedule will allow -- because he treats her better than anyone she's ever been with. Not a high bar.

As we reported, the pair have been virtually inseparable while Drake's been touring in Europe -- we're told Rihanna has spent every single night with him since she arrived.

As for Drake, he's smitten -- one source said "he's in the best mood he's been in a long time."

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

ioniancat21

it's clear that they, like many of these Hollywood types, have no passion or fire in their relationship. I probably speak for most of us here by saying my girl and I are in our 40's and I'm certain we are hotter in the bedroom than these two...

Raarrr

If you were happy in your own life, you might not wish so much misery in someone elses....

tonia

I just don't see it I think it's just a rebound. her and drake don't even look like they have chemistry .I think she will always want Chris. drake just looks like he would be sooooo boring and you can run all over him Rihanna seem like the type of chick that love bad boys and she gets bored fast .

tonia

why back track why not just find somebody new all together ???????????

Seldombinlaid

I'm sure they could care less about my opinion, and probably don't read this stuff. I like these two together, and wish them nothing but good luck. They're a good looking couple together, and Drake seems like a good man. You know that this gal could probably have any one she wanted. I'm glad she chose Drake for now. And, hopefully forever. Be good to each other, and never go to bed mad at one another. God Bless Both of You.

crazyE

They a hot match. Watch them kick bey and jay off their so called throne!!!

Andrew Smith

Drake is too nice for her. He will die out soon. But she's not going anywhere at the moment . he is spending a lot of money on her.Buying a 17,500 diamond necklace for her. He better watch where his money goes. Rihanna said she "hates broke bitches" . . .

melodyann

Whats up with celebs dating strictly celebs? They constantly ask for privacy yet they seek out high profile people. Example, Rihanna and Drake. Why cant she date a guy who is not a rapper? I realize they are both in the music industry which puts them on common ground but why not a average 9-5 guy who is low key? Im guessing low key average guys dont do her bank account and popularity any favors, same is said about Drake. Its all about money, power and fame. These two have no love for each other. Lust yes, but they are not in love. Just my personal opinion .

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10