Drake & Rihanna

WE'RE EXCLUSIVE

We Found Love In a Hopeless Place

3/16/2014 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0314-rihanna-drake-tmz-01
Rihanna
's locking it down -- she and Drake are officially exclusive.

Multiple sources extremely close to the couple tell us, Rihanna and Drake have gone from casually hooking up to seriously dating ... they've decided to give it a serious shot.

We're told Rihanna wants to spend as much time with Drake as her schedule will allow -- because he treats her better than anyone she's ever been with. Not a high bar.

As we reported, the pair have been virtually inseparable while Drake's been touring in Europe -- we're told Rihanna has spent every single night with him since she arrived.

As for Drake, he's smitten -- one source said "he's in the best mood he's been in a long time."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BLUE UGLY 💩

It won't last, soon as Fist Brown is out of jail she'll go back to that loser

CJ

Drake is funny looking.

CJ

He looks like a koi fish, I just figured it out...

christy

I give this thru the weekend

Kev the Realist

Exclusive because she is dumb aw dirt and obviously he has poor taste and doesn't mind being infected, she has been passed around through the ghetto. Totally a tasteless, rachet HO.

EnquirerLover

Rihanna looks unhappy. I don't think she is as into this relationship as she wants to be. Chris is a big part of her life and I think before any more relationships are formed it would be wise for HER to go to rehab. I want to see Rihanna back to her content stage. And I would feel real bad for drake wasting his time. If their meant to be he would support this move because no amount of first class anything can heal a broken heart. Go home Rihanna. Chill.

who-me

Look at that huge alien forehead.

BeiberVegasHoHo

I wonder if he releases a load on her forehead?

Rigby

Haha oh good He's getting sloppy 1,000s... I'm sure he has already had his prescription filled for his many creams and antibiotics

who-me

They have a connection because they both have fetal alcohol syndrome eyes.

OhWell

Crissy Is Going To Hit The Roof In Jail...
I Thought Drake Was Gay?

Cole

Two shallow pathetic self-centered people who found each other. Somewhere from heaven, Philip Seymour Hoffman is pissing all over Drake.

Cole

I hope Drake knows that she likes it rough. And I mean punch-me-hard-till-you-****-up-the-bones-of-my-face rough. If he doesn't, she will break up with his ass fast.

BB not bb

That is what people really need. Someone who treats them nice and makes them feel happy and good about themselves. People who bring you down and always cause drama and trauma are not really looking to be in a good relationship. They are looking for power and control. People who are happy with you just being you are the ones who really want to be around you for who you are.

No one is going to fix anyone or change anyone. Your character becomes even more set the older you get . You have to find someone who you can deal with and go from there. People can adapt to each other if they are willing, but the basic nature of a person is basically unchangeable.

People who nit pick at you for your character or the way you are don't really like you or care about you. They are not worth the time you waste on them. Love is blind meaning it sees and hopes for all things good.

dontworryaboutit

dont punch her teeth in and shes putty in your hands

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments