Miley Cyrus

Beatles Fans ...

Prepare to Be Offended

3/16/2014 8:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0316-miley-cyrus-instagram-02Picture yourself on a boat on a river ... listening to Miley Cyrus cover one of the most legendary songs of all time -- and try to not cringe.

Flaming Lips lead singer Wayne Coyne released a disturbing pic Saturday night of he and Miley in the studio recording their own take on the  Beatles'  "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds."

He also snapped a shot of he and Miley getting "high as f**" this weekend before a recording sesh.

The girl with kaleidescope red eyes.

Applehead

Hurry up and OD already.

neptunemyst

OMG! The thought of her covering this song, makes my skin crawl. WTF is she thinking? Oh, my bad...she's not! There's no doubt Myley Cyrus will butcher this song...such a dreadful thought!

Sue from jersey

If you get high that's your business but stop trying to promote it !!!

belieber forever.

w t f

Justbeinghonest

Some of the biggest hits were made while artist were high...so no big deal have fun Miley!

rircsoad

Seriously who writes these? Check your grammar it's so annoying reading badly written stories, it takes the attention away from what you're trying to get across.

mike420

I'm not a fan of milys music but this is so dumb she shouldn't be singing anything classic lmao she just ruins it all . And all u dumb****s saying she should hurry up and od well umm excuse me but to tell u the truth u can't od from smokeing marijuana lmao but seriousoly her smokeing and these pics r just ways for her to get attention lol she is a attention whore lmao

Escapethefate

Okay I for one would just like to thank disney for making this twit famous. She may have been in commercial and things before but they made her name popular. I would also like to punch billyray in his wiener for making her.

missbliss

Did anyone else notice that her papers are branded with her name and album on it??

Janice

I dont care I ♥ your music especially ADORE YOU

GiddyGiddyGurk

She has a good voice so no I won't cringe

reignboe420

Sigh, this just makes me so sad.....I would say this would introduce a new generation to the Beatles, and it may, but come on man, really??

blazeleherb

Is that a rolling papers pack that says "miley cyrus bangerz" ?

Lucy in the Sky

Thank you Miley, for most liekly ruining my fav song, the one played at my mothers funeral and the whole reason I use the name as a dedication screen name...

Comment king

Thanks Miley we love that song! Make it a number one again!!!!!