'Bling Ring' Leader

Arrested

Murder-For-Hire Suspect Ratted Him Out

3/17/2014 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0316-nick-prugo-dawn-daluise-tmz-02
update_graphic_red_bar10:10 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell us ... contrary to a report ... Prugo was NOT in possession of a gun.
update-grey-gray-bar
The guy who masterminded the "Bling Ring" robberies was arrested Friday ... after the skin specialist to the stars charged in a murder-for-hire plot dropped a dime on him.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Dawn DaLuise was interviewed by cops after she was arrested for allegedly attempting to hire a member of the Detroit Lions to kill the owner of a rival skin shop.   During the interrogation she sang like a canary.

Our sources say Dawn told cops she was being harassed online by a man named Edward Feinstein -- who she claims posted several fake online personal ads under her name.

According to sources ... Dawn told cops Feinstein's roommate was none other than Nick Prugo -- and said he recently violated parole by traveling out of state without permission.

Law enforcement sources tell us after Prugo's name came up -- officials investigated information and arrested him on the violation.

Prugo is NOT accused of any involvement in the murder-for-hire plot.

He remains in jail with no bail.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Boring

christy

Bad writing TMZ!! Not cool

namers

Dom DeLuise called, he wants his name back.

ShanesGirl

I don't understand this story....its a little confusing. What does this Nick guy have to do with this woman? The headline is misleading.

Tony626

Who cares? Isn't he just some thieving, cross dressing little fruit?

Tony626

Why would she even give that up? It is completely inconsequential, and only makes her look like a rat.

Your S&M Girlfriend

I have a good degree of reading comprehension but I had to read that story twice, the second time v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y in order to understand it. It's still a non-story. I hope Bieber dies today so we can at least have something worth reading.

Nella!

now why would you call up a football player to do a murder for hire? why not the mob?

Hot Dumb Italian Mike

I actually feel sorry for this dude , and the old blonde, now thats one evil skidmark!

Phishie from Philly

Can you tell me about the butt crack tee holder.

lanie

Oh wow. I read the title and thought he was involved. It wouldn't have surprised me. The "Bling Ring", especially Nick Prugo, got off too lightly. I still can not believe they did not get HEFTY prison sentences for their crimes... It is mind-boggling.
These people stole MILLIONS of dollars worth of jewelry and other items --- and yet most of them got probation? Prugo got 2 years in prison but was out early.. Unbelievable, really.

Applehead

Smells will be smells.

VictoriaGirl

So the stupid police just arrest him from what this bitch said? Unless she showed them proof and hard evidence they shouldnt have arrested him.

Veronica

Your articles are horribly misleading. Hire some writers who understand how to properly write a sentence that people can make sense out of.

boo boo

I just watched that ****ious movie and want that hour and a half of my life back please. That crap was the WORST!