'Ink Master' Stars Sued

They Said I Could

'Go Home And Suck Some D***s'

3/17/2014 9:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0317-chris-nunez-oliver-peck-getty-02
The tattoo gurus on "Ink Master" are a couple pervs who sexually harass their female staff -- at least according to one former PA on the show ... who says she put up with a laundry list of extremely inappropriate behavior ... and was ultimately fired.

Nicoletta Robinson filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against Spike TV and "Ink Master" stars Chris Nunez and Oliver Peck -- claiming she worked for the show last year as an errand runner ... and Nunez and Peck treated her like some two-dollar whore.

Robinson includes a bunch of quotes in her lawsuit -- claiming Peck said things like, "Now Nickie can go home and suck some d***s." She claims Peck also tickled her against her will, squeezed her and pinched her ... and pulled her seatbelt tight against her breasts while she was driving.

She claims Nunez also said tons of perverted crap -- like "Are you menstruating? Do you need a hug?" She says Nunez once asked if she was pregnant just because she was sick, and once explicitly described how his dog eats his wife's dirty underwear.

Robinson claims she tried to file a complaint, but the production company didn't really know how to handle the situation -- and she was later terminated in November. She wants unspecified damages.

Spike had no comment.

sid

wouldn't of happened if they didn't steal it from me

Lolli

Those guys aren't sensitive nice guy types? Huhn. Shocked.

Factual

Maybe those things were said but "Prove it". The only thing proved is that you are a little tattletale that needs her azz kicked and has no appreciation for the opportunity she was presented.

Jo Seney

Jo Seney

Jo Seney

Oh boo hoo! Wipe your tears away, get an 8 hour tattoo by an amateur artist and have a reason to cry! Clearly it seems you kept hanging out with them - so you enjoyed it! #BUCK-UP #SUCKIT

Jo Seney

bbgun

i have no problem with a little harassment its the judging of tattoos by these two and navarro! they have the worst ink on their own bodies for god sakes. well, maybe they ARE qualified to judge chitty ink since the 3 of them know bad tats first hand......

Keisha

It's a tattoo shop,not bible camp. As long as they weren't trying to touch you,sleep with you or something along those lines. I hear worse than this when I'm in the line at the checkout at my local grocery store. I have tattoo's and piercings some from the last few years and some from twenty years ago and trust me the difference between a tattoo shop then and now is HUGE. None of what she is alleging sounds like anyone other than someone who is looking for someone to sue.

Jackie

I would have smashed their faces.....heck...if i don't touch you, then you have no right to touch me. simple as that.

cat0627

As a woman I have said many times to a coworker who is sick in the morning "are you pregnant". I have also said jokingly to a woman or man that is being grumpy "is it their time of the month" None of the stuff this lady said they did is even bad. Do you need a hug? OMG she should be scarred for life for hearing that. She's working in a tattoo shop with a bunch of guys. What she said happened to her is soooo tame, she's just embarrassing herself.

blackhills74

My neighbors second cousins dads friends ex daughter in laws third husband's makes 92.00 an hour tossing his brothers coworkers friends salad right from home ,if you're interested perhaps you can have a try @saladtossers.com

Laura0816

Wow, so many nasty people on here telling her to grow up. Jobs are hard to find-maybe she had rent and couldn't just quit. Just because it's a tattoo shop doesn't mean it's ok to ask her about touching herself and bring up dirty topics. There is serious retribution for that. Don't tell her to grow up-it's a job, being embarrassed is not something to suck up and deal with. You wonder why tats are synonymous with trashy. Is this behavior tolerable in other places or it's just known you can be unclassy and dirty in that field?

Bypass

Don't work for tattoo artists if you're that sensitive. They sound funny as hell.

Patsfan4evah

As a female, I was a welder working with 50-120 men regularly. The first 4 months were very hard for me, as they were testing me and trying to push the limits, hoping I would quit or sleep with them. After holding my ground with a sense of humor and dignity, hard work and respect, any one of those guys would have killed for me (figuratively speaking, not literally). Men treat you how you allow them to treat you. If you earn their respect, you will never be shamed or harassed. But you need to have a sense of humor. If you can't handle real men, sometimes crude, sometimes inappropriate, then do not take a job like that. As for me, I wouldn't change a thing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments