Jason Aldean

I'm Banging The Girl

Who Broke Up My Marriage

3/17/2014 12:26 PM PDT UPDATED: 3/18/2014 11:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0317_aldean_kerr_main
Jason Aldean is dating the "American Idol" alum who broke up his marriage -- and we're told they've been hooking up ever since he filed for divorce.

Brittany Kerr -- the A.I. floozie -- was photographed backstage in the wings of Aldean's concert Friday night ... and now we're told it's official ... they're a couple.

It's pretty stunning ... in September, 2012, the two of them were photographed making out at a bar on the Sunset Strip -- it was so obvious they could be seen from the street.

Aldean said at the time it was a one time deal -- a drunken mistake -- and he took a taxi home alone.

Aldean filed for divorce last May.

So now the question ... did they ever really stop seeing each other?  No one is saying, but we do know Kerr was in the crowd at his show on January 10th in Austin.

She didn't make it far on "Idol" but she's clearing home base with Aldean.

0317_aldean_kerr_sub_gallery_launch

Joe the plumber

Classy guy! As if she was the responsible one for you being and a.s.s.hole and not being able to keep it in your pants.

crazycanuk

I hope he can look his children in the face when he parades her around. If he cheats with you he'll cheat on you. You'll live your life paranoid of him leaving because he can't obviously be trusted. Brittany you obviously don't care that he was married now do you? I hope Jessica will find someone better than Jason and that she got a nice sum of money to make up for all of this crap.

Pablo Escabar

He will kick start her career and she'll dump him. What a dummy

August

PURE SLEAZE!

texas1983

wow...seriously? i had hope this wasn't true but it is what it is. of all the people he has to date her?? i hope Jason's isn't destroying everything he has worked so hard for

bernergirl

Cheaters destroy lives and in this case a family. If you can't end a relationship the right way you have no right beginning one.

Tracie

I have lost all respect for him. I will no longer buy his ****ty music.. She is a home wrecker and a Whore

Tracie

I will no longer buy his ****ty music. She is a Whore and a home wrecker, He will do it to her too, *******

AndNoneForGretchenWieners

You're gonna loose him the same way you got em, good luck with that Brittany

janice

Really you gonna stop buying his music because of this gee its his personal life explain to me again what any of you have invested into it....get over it ...if he was the only one I could understand but there is so many more that hasnt got caught....

Machelle

I can only assume she's with him for the career boost because it can't be for looks.

AllieHughes

He ruined his kids lives. The girls will not trust men now etc. What a loser!!!!!!

Star

He is a piece of **it! And it's all true-- he has been with Brittany ever since he got caught. Shame on him! His ex-wife is better off for sure without him. And if Brittany was smart she would know that she isn't the only girl he's screwing.

No comment

I am sure that his ex leaked this. She is the one that made him so miserable that he got drunk and kissed another woman at a bar. They has problems before britteny. His mistake was that he didn't leave Jessica before it got so bad. It's sad that she sold her story to tmz after she just got paid! She obviously doesn't give two ****s for her girls. His could have Ben handled better. I do know that jason and b didn't talk for a while and that j went back to his wife to try and make it work for his girls but to no avail. He fell in love with brittany . End of story. Ps- Jessica is a total bitch. I don't blame him for running!

dhfsfc

I used to be a fan. Now, I feel like he's a creep, she's a skank, and I'm finding him a lot less talented. His career is going down!