Diddy

RAGER RECON

While Bev Hills Mansion Shopping

3/17/2014 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0314_sean_combs_party_pad_launch

Diddy has zeroed in on a new Beverly Hills mansion -- but he needs to know HOW HARD CAN HE RAGE??? The mogul is asking the local homeowners' association about its party policies.

Bev Hills real estate sources tell us, Diddy is eying a $12 million 11,200 sq. ft. home in the city's gated Beverly Ridge area.  But we're told he won't make an offer if he and his friends can't cut loose.

So, Diddy, if you buy the house anyone you invite in must first be cleared by gate security.  If you're throwing a big party you need a valet service and security.  And there are noise regs too.

The Homeowner's Ass'n is pretty flexible because lots of famous residents are known for their opulent shindigs.

As for the house itself, Keyshawn Johnson had it custom built in 2003, then sold it in 2004 to Paris Hilton's then-fiance Paris Latsis. When the house went back up for sale last year, we're told Kim Kardashian seriously considered buying it -- but ultimately settled on a nearby $11 million Bel Air mansion.

spader

He's really asking if it's gay friendly :)

thehoch

There are a lot of things I will never understand but one of them on the list is..How in the hell did Diddy every make it in the entertainment business? Seriously! He can't rap or sing to save his life. He has zero rhythm. His songs he's made or produced are absolute garbage. His shows/bands on Mtv have all flopped. Shall I go on....I will never get it...ever!

Sha Stud

Nice move... The Hater gonna Hate!!!

Texas45

If I pay 12 million for a home I better be able to do whatever I want on my property.

lcmb

Isn't puffy diddy daddy sean daddle a little old to have raging parties?

WTH?

baybek8s

Damn TMZ! You guys find a way to include a reference to Kim Karthrashian in every story, even if you have to reach. (Hello, Mike or Dax is that you?)

Factual

I hope he sees B.I.G. while in Ca.

MRJKAVL

Fix your photos TMZ.... when you click to "see more photos" of the house it brings up a new window showing me Paul Walker's glasses.

HRH Prince Michael

As recent reports have confirmed:
Unquestionably another location where the
minimally-talented "Celebrity" can be
Happy and Gay.
Only, in "America".

Champagne Jayne

Diddy don't know diddly about vodka or home buying.

KyleIonRayner

Awesome house! I would prefer a larger backyard.

Mel B

On a positive note - he's being considerate.

If he wants to party hard be glad you're not the next door neighbor.

Nayners57

This home isn't for sale, it's for rent only. My sister's friend is the manager.

Lee

Kim has a too big house built on a tiny plot of land. It looks like you can hear the neighbors snore. It's hard to believe she passed up this property for the dump she bought which she can't seem to finish.

Dee Kat

This guy came frm nothin and now has millions so what if a few people had to die and a few got shot its good for record sales