Billy Crystal

Slummin' It for Wife's Birthday

3/18/2014 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

031714_billy_crystal_launch_v2
Billy Crystal didn't need to shower his wife with fancy jewels on her birthday this weekend -- he took her on a scavenger hunt in Santa Monica instead ... along with Bette Midler and Rob Reiner ... and the video is hilarious.

It's called the Fantastic Santa Monica Race -- basically a fun scavenger hunt tour of the city -- and we're told Billy and co. did the whole shebang Sunday ... the trivia, other weird games, the cheerleading, an interactive mystery novel ... and the beer celebration at the end.

The best part -- at $89 a head, the Fantastic Race is a hell of a lot cheaper than renting out an expensive restaurant or lounging on some boring yacht ... and Billy had a blast.

Whattya know. Money really doesn't buy happiness.

0317_bette_billy_crystal_launch_v2

Waka Waka Waka

Holy crap is that Bette Midler or Phyllis Diller

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Anything Bette Midler thinks is fun to do is something I want to do. This is one great down to earth broad who knows how to have a good time. Billy, sign me up for next year, please!

Jennifer

Where is this "hilarious" video you mentioned? This site gets on my nerves sometimes.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Bill Crystal the piano man

Eye roll

Omg boy do I hate your writers. Tmz you employ the most Uncreative people on planet earth

YouDontSay

Wow that sounds like a blast. The company would be spectacular! Darn.

robocop

Funny guy, but a real cheapskate. Dealt with him for a charity event, and his demands were off the chart!s. I guess he doesn't get the concept of charity!

Yea sure09

It's macaroni midler!

D-INCARNATION

I'd rather see her and Billy throw latkes and gefilte fish at each other....

electrichead

who cares about this crap....bunch of old people making idiots of themselves

kamdydeckxc

Unbelievable~~ My friend Bella has just married to a black cool man met through ♥ MixedMatching.com ♥ Here is a Specialist black white online dating & interracial social networking site design for black and white singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship. Meet singles living in your local area or in countries around the world. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it. .If you are single,what are you waiting for?xcbxcbxc

Rigby

That sounds like fun. I'd do it

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

I'd park my baton . In Billy Wife Pom Pom anyday. Real woman . No fillers!

R

What? No fountain and a serenade by Tony Bennett?

Numapass

Calling National Geographic - you know that article on the missing Peruvian mummies a few issues back. Good news - we have found one wearing a pork pie hat

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments