Argentine Models

Asses Up

In Miami

3/18/2014 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0318_karina_jelinek_paz_carnu_bikini_photos_launch
Record temperatures in Miami this week -- after these two Argentine models scorched the beach ... wearing these ridiculous thong bikinis.

Their names are Paz Cornu and Karina Jelinek. WHAT ELSE COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT???

Jax

Weird how you guys talk like a road whore but we get censored. At least, I do.

T bone

Giving myself a stranger rite.....now Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'd drink their bath water

sevotery

I don't find them beautiful at all. Look like they have no self respect.

DDx

I dream about so beautiful woman like one of them. Damn... http://j.gs/3Yog

Grammar Police

One inexplicable thing I see in these pictures is that women are STILL doing that ridiculous duckface. After all the jokes, memes, insults and stories showcasing how stupid this looks it appears it's still rampant!!

ok

Looks like this is their fave pose. Do a search tons of pics of them with their butts in the air.
whatever pays the bills. Some women learn young to use their assets to get thru life without having to work at Mac Ds.

santiago revuelta

actually this are two famous expensive whores from argentina (my country) they dont have anything to do with models...

TheRealJerseyShore

Note to anybody at TMZ or the world that thinks any Kardashian has a nice ass. Please refer back to these photos the next time you want to write about someone having a great ass.

Titi Ramone

Women making hateful remarks... Lol... You're so jealous! ALL of you, no matter what you say, want an ass like that. I want it too ;) And yes, maybe Karina is extremely dumb, (Im from Argentina too, like some of you, so I know it), but who cares about that? She's at the beach with a friend, not giving a speech at a conference. They are proud of their bodies, you should be proud of yours too, instead of acting like bitches. They are gorgeous, deal with it.

yopapichulo

I'd wanna be rich just to have my way with both whenever

Texas45

I like them both but give me that one with the black thong.

Eddie

Save Image As...

MGFunk

I have a giant boner for their as$es$-

jario

Karina is beautiful, her butt is so perfect. In argentina she's well known for her butt, every men wants that ass

MRGOODBAR75

OH BOY IS GAY,ANY MAN I MEAN ANY MAN HAVE SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY IS GAAAAAAAAAYYYYY