Miley Cyrus

My Tour Bus

Burst Into Flames

3/18/2014 7:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

031814_miley_tourbus_launch_v2
Miley Cyrus' tour bus went up in flames last night ... and when we say up in flames ... we mean UP IN FLAMES.

Miley's sister Noah posted a series of videos on Instagram last night with the caption "Tour bus down!" She later confirmed on Twitter that no one was injured.

Miley was traveling to New Orleans, where she is scheduled to play a show tonight.

update_graphic_red_bar
9:20 AM PT -- The tour bus was ferrying Miley's mom and sister before it burst into flames. We're told the fire was caused by a tire that exploded, but thankfully, they both escaped unharmed.

There was one casualty however -- the stuffed bunny they got at Cracker Barrel earlier in the day. Noah Instagrammed the bunny photo after the accident.

03-18-14-bunny-rip

Truth44

Hopefully this will be the warning this tramp needs to get her pathetic self together!!!!!

Eli

You people are ****ing disgusting talking about her like this. I hope god returns the favor and burns down your house with you whole family and burn in hell. Love Queen Miley!

TPF

It was probably a Meth Lab. What a good bus to lose. Too bad Miley can go away too. Not that way, just go away.
White TRASH! Skank sells and she is a SKANK!

cj

Bus was sick of hauling her skank ass around.

lora vanover

I understand the haters for Miley. But these were family members. A young woman and her daughter. For them I am grateful they got out safely

Someonezmom

freebasing is a terrible thing

WISENHEIMER

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Christie

Why don't everybody just stop hating on my way!!

Teresa andrews

Glad nobody was hurt.

yo moms

weird, I've never had a vehicle tire spontaneously burst into flames.
how does that work?

Brian

That's what creepy Miley gets for having all of that pot on her bus. I don't believe the update. It was definitely drug related.

mikensnowmass

AND the fire dept. investigators determine the cause of said fire was that lindsay lohan was invited to ride along with and her infamous FIRE CROTCH torched the cushion she was sitting on resulting in spontaneous combust. for future reference when giving a ride to a fire crotch ensure they sit only on non-flammable materials.

Kay

Hmmm.....from a tire blow out?!?! I've seen many a tire blow outs on the interstate and never saw a fire. Maybe it was a bomb or something. You never know.

marklittle859

I'm surprised a celebrity death hoax hasn't already arisen from this.

Twill01

I really have never heard of a bus catching fire from a blow out. I would def have it investigated. This is serious I mean the recent on stage accident, now this? Miley I would be so careful. You never know who u can trust.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments