Kate on 'Silver Spoons'

'MEMBA HER?!

3/19/2014 12:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0318_erin_gray_siver_spoon_mom_now_photos_launchErin Gray is best known for playing the assistant turned matriarch Kate Summers Stratton -- opposite Joel Higgins and Ricky Schroder -- in the hit '80s television show "Silver Spoons." Guess what she looks like now!

Alexdarkland

I met her at the 2012 Phoenix Comic-Con... and I'm still stunned. She was / is gorgeous, friendly... and I had no idea she or Gil Gerard were going to be there. Some friends said Let's go to the Comic-Con. I though it was going to be about comic books and artists and writers. And... weirdly... I'd watched Buck Rogers pilot episode the previous night. Imagine my surprise at meeting and getting a picture with somebody FROM that episode. I still have that pic on my phone.

Kelly

Erin Gray was a dead ringer for Jennifer Connelly.

lynn23

Stop complaining posters. It depends on who you ask cuz to me she us best known for Silver Spoons cuz I loved that show and I forgot she was even in Buck Rogers cuz I never watched that. And she looks nothing like Jennifer Connley other than dark hair and blue eyes.

Bob

Looking very "useful", whats that mean?

Pete

Never heard of the show

Bud Short

I never saw Silver Spoons, but I remember Erin as a fighter pilot on "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century"

Mike Turoff

I personally remember her in the character of Col Deering on Buck Rogers in the 25th century. She was better in the first season as a military person in Earth Force in the first season rather than a "sex object" in the second season.

Mike Turoff

I remember her as Col Deering on Buck Rogers in the 25th century. That first season she was much more impressive as a military person in Earth Force and not so enamored with Buck. In the second season, she was scantilly dressed more like a sex object than as an officer.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2