« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Johnny Weir

Takes Dog As Sobbing Husband Watches

3/21/2014 3:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0321_weir_victor_getty
An insane scene played out today in Johnny Weir's divorce case ... ending with Johnny taking the family dog out of their apartment ... as his sobbing husband Victor helplessly watched.

TMZ broke the story ... Johnny has filed for divorce and it's turned vicious.

Sources connected to the case tell TMZ ... both Johnny and Victor rushed to court Friday.  Victor got a restraining order against Johnny, claiming the Olympian attacked him March 5 by hitting him in the arm and throwing jewelry and a wooden Russian doll at him.

Johnny got an order giving him the right to go into their New Jersey apartment for 30 minutes and collect his belongings with the help of cops, without any interference from Victor.

We're told Johnny showed up to the apartment with 6 cops and Victor's cousin while Victor was still in court.  Johnny took a number of his belongings, including 2 TV sets, Hermes scarves, various costumes and most importantly ... Tema, a Japanese Chin which he and Victor got during the marriage.

0321_weir_dog_insatgram
We're told Victor rushed to the apartment while Johnny was still there and stood by helplessly as cops let Johnny take the dog.  Victor was on the phone with his crisis manager, Wendy Feldman ... sobbing uncontrollably.

We're told a court date has been set for next week, when a judge will hear arguments over the dog and other issues.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

boo boo

Crisis manager....really? REALLY?

⇛ GAYS ⇛ STAY THE HELL OUT OF UTAH ⇛

And The TMZ Gay Nazi Crew Is "HARD" At Work...

Getting High & Pleasuring Each Other In The Men's
Room.

Don't Strain Yourself Guys...Er...Gays.

⇛....⇛....⇛....⇛....⇛⇛....⇛....⇛....⇛....⇛

I See The Rump Rangers At TMZ
Have Deleted All The Anti-Gay Posts

Way To Go Homo's

TMZ = Gay Nazis

Stop Deleting Post That Tell The Truth!

Sieg Heil! Mein Harvey!

Their Ranks.

Uncle Harvey
Wants ➽ YOU.

HOMOS =
DISGUSTING

EnquirerLover

This is the wussies thing I have heard since frank ocean IG'd that fake check. Lol. Bunch of *******.

♫ ♪♪♫ ♪ Wacko Claus ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

★★★★★ Cream - I'm so GLAAD ★★★★★

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

I'm so GLAAD, I'm so GLAAD...I'm not a F A G
I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not a F A G
I'm so GLAAD, I'm so GLAAD...I'm not a F A G
I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not a F A G
I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do
I'm tired of weeping, I'm tired of moaning, I'm tired of crying for you
I'm so GLAAD, I'm so GLAAD...I'm not a F A G
I'm GLAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not a F A G
I'm so GLAD, I'm so GLAAD...I'm not a F A G

♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not a F A G
I'm tired of weeping, I'm tired of moaning, I'm tired of groaning for you
I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do
I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not a F A G
I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not a F A G
I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not a F A G
I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not a F A G

♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

(Chorus repeated 5 times)

♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

I'm so GLAAD, I'm GLAAD,...I'm not a F A G
I'm so GLAAD, I'm GLAAD,...I'm not a F A G
I'm so GLAAD, I'm so GLAAD...I'm not a F A G
I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not a F A G
Donna what to do, Donna know what to do, don't know what to do
Tired of weepin', tired of moanin', and I'm tired of groanin' for you

♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

I'm so GLAAD, I'm so GLAAD...I'm not a F A G
I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not a F A G
I'm so GLAAD, I'm so GLAAD...I'm not a F A G
I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not a F A G
Tired of weepin', tired of moanin', tired of groaning for you
Donna what to do, Donna what to do, don't know what to do, yeah
I'm so GLAAD, I'm so GLADD...I'm not a F A G
I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD, I'm GLAAD...I'm not a F A G
I'm so GLAAD, I'm so GLAAD...I'm not a F A G

I'm GLADD, I'm GLADD, I'm GLAAD.... I'm not a F A G

♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

(Chorus repeated 4 times)

♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♫ ♪♪♫ ♪

★★★★★★ Cream - i'm so GLAAD ★★★★★★

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

Butthead

So who gets the Gerbil?

CremeBrulee

Drama queens.

Factual

I hope Johnny gets a case of eye herpes from his eye liner

SouthernIrish0938

Somehow I knew it would not be a pit bull dog....

Jayjay

I'm going to barf if I see that nasty made up face one more time. J is so disgusting. When he skated I had to change the channel.

TMZCrazy

Who are these people and why do we keep seeing their faces all over? Did they cure cancer or something?

BigSamStewart

HA! Sissies!

Charlie

I cannot wait for Heaven; none of this will be there. Lord, how much longer?

Charlie

It grips my soul...Rock Hudson, Cary Grant, Obama, and the list goes on...all gay....tell me we are not in end times

my 2 cents

6 cops ? 6 cops showed up for this ?

Valdemar

#1. I think we're ALL in agreement that ANY AND ALL issues or problems in this relationship were due to JOHNNY WEIRD and his egocentric, narcissistic tendancies.
#2. I'd bet $1,000 that JOHNNY WEIRD'S filing for 'divorce' is due to the fact that he REFUSES to go out and find a normal job and has most likely landed himself a new 65 yr. old sugar daddy who treats him like the 'doll' that he is trying to look like.
#3. With regard to the poor pooch, all Victor needs to do is show and prove to the court that JOHNNY WEIRD is never home nearly enough to care for the dog - let alone take the poor pooch outside - and the court will award him the dog; but, alas, the dog is most likey using JOHNNY WEIRD'S wardrobe closet to go in, which MAY explain why he smells so FUNKY all the time (and I'm talking about JOHNNY WEIRD, not the poor pooch).
#4. Given the FUGLY factor of JOHNNY WEIRD - and the fact that Victor is actually an attractive man, Victor should have no problem finding OTHER men interested in him and he will move on with his life; however, while out on dates, Victor should get ready to answer the same question which will be asked of him over and over: "WHAT were you thinking"
#5. Victor will now relish a makeup-free bathroom with no lip gloss, rouge, mascara and eyeliner left around the sink.
#6. Have you had enough or should I continue?
#7. I swear I heard someone yell "please continue" from the back of the room.... so....
#8. After his new 65 yr old sugar daddy grows tired of picking up the bar tab at all the places JOHNNY WEIRD constantly insists on going.... I think we can all see JOHNNY WEIRD returning home to live with mommy and daddy, to sleep in his childhood bedroom and sorting through old dresses and skirts that he used to play "dress up."
#9. JOHNNY WEIRD.... was, IS ... and CONTINUES to be.... a "has been."
#10. Finally.... I think I speak for all of us other "gay" men out there.... who would rather go to bed alone with our right hand.... than to be caught doing the nasty with JOHNNY WEIRD.