« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Johnny Weir

Bitches His Hubby

Ruined His Birkin

3/21/2014 8:26 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0321-weir-voronov-01Johnny Weir made it clear to hubby Victor Voronov -- him straying on Victor was inexcusable, but so was Victor vengefully defacing Johnny's Birkin handbags.

Johnny sent a remorseful email to Victor on Sept. 29, 2013 -- obtained by TMZ -- in which Johnny did a full-blown mea culpa for his misdeeds, but went on to scold Victor for destroying his precious purses.

Johnny writes, "If you decide to wreck things, please wreck cheaper things than Birkins."  He goes on ..."The f*** you on the Birkin is kinda cool, though, you artist.  I know you don't care about how I'll survive if you divorce me, but please leave my Birkin bags, Celine bags and Chanel bags alone."

It appears Johnny may be a little cash-strapped, because he says "I'm planning them as part of my eBay sale."

Johnny is incredibly remorseful in the email, expressing "eternal" love from "the depths of my broken heart."

So now it's clear ... Victor wasn't Johnny's only beloved accessory.

0321_johnny_weir_victor_before_split_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Dead@27

LOL @ the Before the Split picture.
Literally, they're FLAMERS.

porkchop

NEVER. FCK, WITH. THE. BIRKINS.

HOW DARE HE?????

Rigby

Birkins cost $5,000 and up id be pissed!

StubbyCub

Thank goodness that the rest of gay men don't act like this!!!!

Your S&M Girlfriend

Girly boy flamers tend to be so over-reactive in a completely over the top bitch way. Victor must have self-esteem problems to have even gotten started with Johnny Weir.

Machelle

This couple is making me dislike gays all over again.

Numapass

This is getting queenier every day. Ever wonder where stereotypes come from?

namers

What is new from yesterday's story?

yo moms

white gay people problems

DiM

Overpriced bags are more important than marital vows and respecting your spouse?? OK.

Jayjay

J makes me want to vomit all over his nasty smug face. I don't mind gays (to each their own) but he is not even attractive. Someone hit him with an ugly stick and make-up can't fix that..someone should let him know..

FuckYouTMZFreedomofSpeechmyAss

I would kill a bitch if anybody ever touches my birkins!!

Dino the Dinosaur

Who are these people?

William Foresman

two queens that just need to stop because nobody cares.

ShakenBake

Double dating w/this obnoxious couple had to be grueling. I can't imagine anyone wanting to spend time around either of them. That temperamental diva **** gets real old, real quick. Ugh. Drama. Drama. Drama.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments