Madonna

Me Against the Razor

3/21/2014 9:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0321-madonna-instagramMadonna continued her campaign to remain relevant by posting a disgusting photo of her unshaven armpit on Instagram.

The photo was captioned: "Long hair...... Don't Care!!!!!! #artforfreedom #rebelheart #revolutionoflove"

#DesperateForAttention

ariesalyson

What's with the Joan Crawford eyebrows?

raven

She's running out of ideas that's why she's rehashing old stuff, she already did that during the '80s and even the clothes she's wearing is somewhat similar to that old '80s armpit pic

Dina

I would take her body in a heartbeat. I will let you in on a little secret - females are not hairless. If Madonna was really going for shock value she would have displayed gray armpit hair, but she did not. One more secret - The hair downstairs will turn gray too.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

What's with the bow ties lately? Hiding more veins?

WallStreet

Disgusting, worn out, desperate old pig

Shelby Shady

She's getting beyond desperate, delusional, and pathetically paranoid people will forget her original influence that paved the way for these new kicking ass and taking names newbies. She should be honored because imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and she should be happy allowing herself to be considered the Queen of Pop, and bask in it, instead of doing .... Whatever the hell this was supposed to prove. Woman, you are not the only woman to dare to grow hair and give the finger to the men who care... Are you there to be their bitch? Take a trip to France, they are gorgeous and natural. Considering I'm a French woman, I should know. It's liberating.

Ray Harmon

How is it okay for men not to trim our armpit hair but a woman not doing it is "disgusting?"

Little Lord Rivas

Man every grow up. I wouldn't shoot up her club UNLESS she was rocking some jungle bush. But that's just me.

B!tch, Please

Desperately Seeking Dipillatory

Truth

It figures that Madonna is a gay icon.

Soda pop

Sexy and funky who will be the first to poop on camera her or bynes or Cyrus!!

femonanon

what is "disgusting" about having hair on your body where it grows naturally?

JP

Her desperation to stay relevant is pathetic

Pillsbury Pancakes

It's disgusting for the same reason it's disgusting to eat dog meat or horse meat, or eat the fleas off our dogs, or see our parents naked: a mutually agreed on cultural invention that everyone should follow. Plus it makes me think of strong armpit body odor. And Madonna music. She's pushing me over the bikini line. Keep pushin me, keep pushin me, keep pushin my razors, over the bikini line...

ARATRIKA ROY

In a way that should not really matter...after all its better than causing damage to the skin even if we don't necessarily see it :(