« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow

PROPOSITIONED FOR VH1 SHOW

... At Fancy Steak Dinner

3/22/2014 2:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0321_tebow_Kat-Bailess

He went in looking for steak, but Tim Tebow left dinner Friday night with a job offer from a big time VH1 actress ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Tebow was grubbin' down at Boa in Hollywood when he was spotted by Kat Bailess -- one of the stars of the hit VH1 dance drama, "Hit The Floor."

“My daddy played football at Ole’ Miss," Kat says ... "So I went up to him and asked to take a picture."

And that's when Kat decided to take things one step further -- "I told Tim that he should be a guest star on my show ‘Hit The Floor.' He said ’that’d be really cool’, but he had to talk to his reps, which I understand.”

“I woke this morning and thought, ‘I can’t believe I pitched Tim Tebow on the show!’”

Kat says Tim couldn't have been a nicer guy -- “He was such a gentleman. He didn’t hesitate to to take the picture.”

No word if Tim's actually considering the offer -- but he wouldn't be the only jock on the set -- former NBA star Rick Fox has a role on the show.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BLUE UGLY 💩

Tebow is a virgin who can't drive

OhWell

?? Tim Who ??

˜˜*”⇛˜˜”⇛ AK 47 Cat *”˜⇛˜”⇛(◣_◢)

Why does he need "Reps"?

StevenB

If your pitch consisted solely of "Hey, you should be on my show", you are really bad at making pitches.

Your S&M Girlfriend

In a way I feel bad for him. That Jesus thing really backfired on him. Every time I saw him doing that public better-than-thou worship thing I would think of the bible parable of the Publican and the Pharisee. Maybe he never read that chapter.

Jackson_Furst

Tim Tebow is a class act and someone who I greatly admire. May he find his way back to the NFL and onto a football field soon. Watching him play football and win is a thrill. Go Tebow!

blondie5

Saying "I have to ask my reps is the nice Tebow way of saying no thank you." asking someone to be on your show is not pitching a show. What a joke, thanks for giving blondes a bad name.

jack

Kat... he treated you like a gentleman( YOU ARE HOT! I WANT A SHOT INSIDE YOUR PANTS)

or he is in that jeezbus freak trance they get into...

Ldybugholden

Even Tim Tebow didn't keep his word that he promised me :/

Vote2012

The NFL would be much better off if they had more Tebow types in their thug infested league.

Marc

I'd have agreed on the condition she be filmed on my reality show first. It's called " When your Panties Hit the Floor"

Michelle

Tim Tebow, doesn't keep his word :/ even those you trust,misdireact you

kev55443

NFL record most yards per completion in a NFL playoff game 31.6 yards.. Fastest overtime victory in an NFL playoff game 11 seconds.. One of three QBs to pass for 300 yards and rush for atleast 50 yards in a playoff game. Tebow could have been a great NFL QB. he needed more time and work.

Malaka

Gay scrub with no arm , dance ur way off a cliff smedley

Malaka

Teblowers gotta get a grip. Ur a pathetic bunch. Go sign another petition and send it to nfl teams begging for a backup job, lmao smh go away losers it's over

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments