Justin Bieber

Tatted Up

at 40,000 Feet

3/23/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0321_justin_bieber_tattoo_launch_v2Justin Bieber has joined a very exclusive mile-high club that does not involving banging ... but it does involve body parts and a little prick.

It's true ... TMZ has learned Bieber got fresh ink on a flight to Canada just five days after his infamous Miami Beach arrest. The new tat was done by New York City tattoo artist Bang Bang, who has tatted up the likes of Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry and many other big celebs.

Bang Bang tells TMZ the work was done at 40,000 feet (which he thinks might be a record for highest altitude tattoo) and during terrible turbulence. He called it "the most difficult tattoo I’ve ever done for sure."

In case you're wondering ... a rep for the FAA tells TMZ there is nothing illegal about getting a tattoo aboard a plane, as long as it doesn't interfere with the safety of passengers and crew.

As for the significance of the tattoos ... Bang Bang says Bieber sent him a text afterward, explaining, "Forgiveness is powerful, forgive as Jesus died on the cross to forgive our sins."

Or strike a plea bargain. Whichever works best.

Yu Lee

If TMZ staff is so well connected with FAA then why don't you listen to George Lopez? He told you to leave Justin Bieber alone and go find the Malaysian airline! If Justin left his NUDE pics on the Malaysia and plane, I'm sure you would dig it up in no time! Hahaha!

fifithepoodle

The Circus Wants you, beebee

crazycanuk

It looks like a kid wrote it, look at that weird e. Then again he's not known for getting the best looking tattoos *cough* the Selena angel disaster one

StevenB

Yeah. You're still not a man.

pappageorgeio

he just should of put it in a different spot ling running from points to the cross going diagonal that would of made since but as along as he likes it its all that matters! Everyone seems Totoforget this isJustins' Life No One Else's The Sonner Everyone Truly Faces That Face What ever He Does Won't Matter, He doing Nothing Me Then I ddi at 19 and Yes My father had us Constantly going to High Profile Events, but i just acted like me . I was me before I wen there i wasn't going to change because those ppl sure as **** weren't the ones who blessed me my pro athletic ability god did yes i was entirely grate ful those ppl helped me out financially with my first 2 yrs racing to take some if it off my pops which trust me hew as more then capable of of fording it him self but these ppl just did out they kindness of there hearts. The thing about them they expected me to go out and have fun and stay safe and hey if i won every better most importanly i 2our thee in the world racing the men having fun beating them and having the time of my life doing it! if pp really care for his well being then don't sit for endless hrs for him let **** let him walk out in peace and go him. He is the same persons he he has always bee with just more money and he can spend it the way he wants.

KB

F---ing little douche. Your tat looks like an appendix scar

Lynsie

I like his tattoos, and he is looking hotter with age.

Chgome

This kid is useless, maybe we will all get lucky and either he O.D's on cough syrup or his plane crashes with him and his parents on board.

think101

TOO MUCH

Toilethead

BFD. He's still a goofy little gay Canadian douchebag.

kimo

I really hate the way people her use the term Gay as a bad thing.....its just so Hetero! ****ing Grow up you little ****s!

Sbryce

He could have at least gotten a good looking tattoo,it's ugly as fux

uruseless

Those are some ugly tats but they should be great for when he finally f#cks up and gets sent to prison. He will make some Bubba a really sexy prison wife. Actually I'm hoping Bubba is SUPER endowed and rams the Biber b!tch's prostate right through his throat.

JustAnotherFatAmerican