'Scandal' Star

Bloody Victim [PHOTO]

'He Looked Dead'

3/25/2014 11:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0325_Columbus-Short-Victim_wm
"Scandal" star Columbus Short LEVELED his victim during that bloody bar fight -- leaving the man in a heap on the floor -- and then continued to rail on him ... and the pic tells a pretty gruesome story.

Sources at Gabe's Bar and Grill in L.A. tell us ... Short leaped over the father of the bride-to-be -- it was an engagement party -- and punched his 37-year-old victim in the face, knocking the man to the ground.

We're told Short continued his beating until the victim "looked dead." Short then left the bar.

As you can see in the pic, the victim was placed on a stretcher with a neck brace before being transported to a nearby hospital.

TMZ broke the story ... Short allegedly attacked the man on March 15 for making a rude comment about the actor's wife, breaking the man's nose. Police are now conducting a criminal investigation into the incident.

Sargio

Doesn't look dead to me...or even that beat up.

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

What does his wife look like?

Joe

Here we go once again. Nothing new here people, just another black attacking another white ( or non black ). I'm sure there was a sucker punch involved. Send him to jail. Lock him up behind bars.

maintboy

its not to hard to beat up a drunk

Capricorn

I thought they were divorcing???

my2cents

Insufficient funds on that check he wrote

Dave

That has to be the bloodiest photo ever, not! DUMB!

Elle

The victim looks like he could be black to me judging by the texture of the hair on his chin...maybe Hispanic black. Anyway, waw...I am surprised that so many people think that Short's behavior is acceptable...and i am not inciting anything - I am a black woman. I just think that Short lacks self control. This guy could have been killed. I would just ignore this foolish guy...not almost kill him.

Bill5martin

He sucker punched him, because he is a p u s s y. I hope the show writes him out of several episodes. They don't actually want a scandal surrounding the show. This guy is known for his temper & I hope he goes to jail. If I were that guy I would want millions not to prosecute him. Then this guy would have more money then him. Besides I think losing ALOT of money will help change his behavior. If this goes to trial & his past behavior comes in. He will not get a break. And he can kiss his contract goodbye. I am sure they put a morality clause in his contract.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Looks to me like a clear case of someone couldn't back up his siht talking and got his ass handed to him.

marmar

12345 nah he not geting up

LunarJunk

Nooooo he wasn't ready!!

ltate

Wow, the first story said he hit him from behind and ran and this one said he leaped over the father of the bride and continued to beat him after the dude was down. What's next, Short and his wife double team dude?

nfidmdo

People don't even know the real story they need to stop judging.

Yurra Knutz

No uzis or hunting knives were brandished in the making of this story.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments