Khloe Kardashian

PISSED at Ray J/Joan Rivers Sex Tape

Bails on Joan's Show

3/25/2014 10:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0325_klhoe_kardashian_fashion_police_tmz
Khloe Kardashian
is steaming mad at Joan Rivers for spoofing her sister's sex tape by doing a pretty hilarious rendition with Ray J ... so she bailed on co-hosting Joan's show at the last minute.

Khloe was scheduled to shoot Wednesday for Joan's E! show "Fashion Police," but sources close to production tell us ... Khloe pulled out .... hmmm, just like Ray J.

It's thrown Joan's show into panic mode -- probably to the satisfaction of Khloe -- because they have to scramble for a new co-host and re-do the script.

TMZ broke the story ... Joan filmed a comedy sketch with Ray J for her new WE tv show "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?" -- spoofing Ray J and Kim Kardashian's famous sex romp.

It's pretty hilarious ... but the Kardashians aren't laughing.

032014_joan_rayj_launch

Ginger

Khloe got fired from Xfactor she was whor able !!

betseymcqueen

I can't believe I used to like this Yeti.

News Flash

What a sour puss, that's what Joan does! She's a comic. Get a personality KloeHo!funny that KloeHo is asked to comment on fashion I guess that's ok for her to bash others.

Whocares

Don't know who Ray J is, I assume a rapper with a dip**** name like that... But if he and Joan made fun of a Kardashian, they're all good in my book. Now I gotta look up this "Ray J" dude.

News Flash

Poor KloeHo hasn't been laid in a while, she's on a roll.

Ron Fing Swanson

Them goofs take themselves too serious as if they actually got famous for talent.

News Flash

Whose her Daddy anyway? She looks nothing like anyone in her family.

robocop

Bad move by the Wookie -- never piss off Joan Rivers. It's not as if offers are flying in for this limelight seeker. I know she has $$, but it ain't gonna last forever. Plus, how many times can you trowel on all that make-up, dress your camel toe, call the paps, and go shopping! Besides, your sister's a pig and that parody was funny.

I'm Awesome admit it

Oh get over it if it wasn't for Ray Js d*** you wouldn't even be known seriously Ray Js D made a whole family famous smfh

worldclass

That was a bad career move... Oh wait she doesn't have a career.

bucktownboy

Truth is, she's mad because Ray J said Joan was better than her sister Kim.

palermo

Khloe, she can dish it out but she can't take it. I used to think she was the only "good" Kardashian, but she is as bad if not worse than the rest.

Lebowski

Joan is "worse than Hitler!"

allieoop