« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Owens

CALLS OUT MICHAEL JORDAN

I Would Destroy You on the Basketball Court

3/25/2014 12:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

032514_terrell_owens_hangwith_launch

Terrell Owens says he would HUMILIATE Michael Jordan on the basketball court -- and he's so confident, he made a VIDEO talkin' all sorts of smack to the NBA god.

TMZ Sports obtained the clip T.O. made for the video streaming app "HangWith-- in which the former NFL star shamelessly brags about his roundball skills.

"I'm dunkin' on n**gas. I'm crossin' n**gas up ... MJ don't even want none of this right now."

He goes on, "I know he's 50-something-years-old ... he used to be MJ but he would be 'crossed up MJ' if he come mess with me right about now, 'cause my game is nice!"

Owens then hypes up his jump shot for good measure -- "My J is wet. My J is wetter than Niagra Falls right now!"

We reached out to Jordan's camp for comment -- so far, no word back.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BLUE UGLY 💩

Yea, challenge him when he's 70 yrs old

Eric in L.A.

Funny, how come he didn't challenge him 20 years ago? T would have been 20 and MJ would be 31. Get a grip T.

Cookie

What a fool!

englishpetal

One way to get the app publicity!

ricosauve15

If TO was that great at basketball he would be playing in the nba instead of being a ex nfl player. There's a reason he was in the nfl instead of the nba

Vote2012

TO has become a desperate fool looking for any way to get his name in the newspapers.

HerbalDNA.com

Mike will not entertain that foolishness. Terrell just trying to stay in the news. We make Super Energy for Athletes.

Chrris24

Why are people still talking to this fool, oh yeah TMZ

james

I guess TO needs child support. MJ would spank this piece of crap even as old as MJ is...

bullysix

**** talking I bet he cant beat Marcus Jordan MJ's son. Some one please have this dude checked for drug use

jf

T.o chill out fool, you weak ass hell, quit talkin loud and crazy, your career is over. Go take care of your kids that haven't met with each other old man.

mrmafaka

Terrel shut your mouth and go get a job you broke loser.

mrmafaka

T O, shut up, I am more offended by his using the n-word and nothing being said, he should be crucified the same as a white person had they said it, just because he is black doesn't give him more rights, nor make it 'their' word, either people get treated the same over this bs or I'm going hunting.

lourdgoogoo

MJ would wipe the floor with TO even today. TO needs to shut the hell up because he is embarrassing himself.