Chief Keef

Caught Up in Chicago Shooting

Insta'd AK-47 Pics

3/26/2014 10:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0326_chief_keef_guns_instagram
Chief Keef
somehow got mixed up in a shooting early Wednesday AM that put someone in the hospital, TMZ has learned.

We called Keef's people to determine the extent of the rapper's involvement --  his lawyer tells us Keef wasn't the shooter ... he just happened to be present when shots were fired.

The Northfield PD says the shooting victim is in ICU.

The rapper really knows how to implicate himself in a crime -- on Monday, Keef plastered his Instagram page with photos of guns, including an AK-47, and the photos appear to serve as a warning. Keef wrote the captions, "Another situation. Already."

And voila ... another situation already.

0326_chief_keef_guns_instagram_sub

geminismom

TMZ, before you write one more article about this "man", I want you to include one damn song he's put out that we would remotely recognize. I honestly click on the myriad amount of articles you write on him to see if maybe I can figure out who the fu©K he is and if I should give a rat's a$$. I think someone there likes to give TMZ "street cred" and that's why he's shoved down our throats. News flash, we DGAF. Period.

HRH Prince Michael

@Nipples Mugee:
Firstly, I'm personally shocked to be duly-impressed
by the clear perception of a person called, Nipples

Secondly, Mr/Ms Mugee, you keenly noted the
sheer obviousness of the line. Precisely, what I had in mind when I wrote it, basically, not a darn-thing changes.

Finally, around 6-months after I recorded "Freaky Deaky World"...Columbine Massacre

dude4556

Poop and more poop

mznicc

I've always said place these so called gangstas in real WAR!!! Let's see how gangsta they really are!

Truth

Is this guy's publicist blowing everyone at TMZ? That's the only thing that explains his constant presence here.

w

if only liberals would want to go after the true gun problem and not registered gun owners.

WillyTMZ

Confusing. He supposedly fired his manager uncle in December, but the bathroom photo was taken from inside his manager's house, and the shooting occurred somewhere around there.

fastdriver

ANOTHER THUG that idiots support so that he can live this lifestyle! A real ROLE model for sure! Keep supporting these freaks!

lastrebel

Hope the Bible is right on this one. Live by the sword ..

Katz

I guess he wasn't included in the new Initiative for Black Men that Obozo started. Since when do we glorify hood rats like this?

tuggy

He really does look like Whoopi Goldberg!

Jazzi

That nasty imbecile makes me want to puke every time I see his monkey face.

BooBoo

Just let him get killed on the street. He got himself into those situations. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

notalawyer

This GIRLY-BOY is more GANGSTA than Lil Beaver..

Celeb Gossip Addict

He's a misguided teenaged gang banger. This is what he does. The record label is making a huge mistake throwing money at him. They will not see a return on their investment because he will wind up in prison or dead. Every day that passes is borrowed time for this tragic young man.