George Lopez

I Can't Hold My Liquor

My Party Days Are Over

3/26/2014 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

032614_george_lopez_launch
George Lopez says Latinos are excellent drinkers who can really hold their liquor -- but he's not one of 'em -- telling TMZ his drunken debacle at a Canadian casino has convinced him to give up the hooch.

We got George outside Howard Stern's show this morning in NYC ... and when we asked about his arrest for public drunkeness in a Canadian casino last month he said he hasn't touched a drop since. No weed either.

But listen to the clip ... 'cause George seems to think TMZ holds the key to his sobriety.

We can't handle that kinda pressure.

static

It's all about race with this guy.

Kelly

What crock. He's just covering because he doesn't want backlash against his new sitcom.

keepinitrealincali

Heard him on Stern today. Great interview with a lot of revelations and honesty. Like most, he's damaged with family dysfunction and was forth right in talking about it. And, no, he wasn't making excuses for him alcoholism. He's got a rough road ahead of him to beat back the alcohol beast. I wish George well in his quest to get sober.

Your S&M Girlfriend

George Lopez is pathetic. I can't hold my alcohol either, which is why I limit my drinking to two drinks.

Lala

It's people like GL (and other "mature celelbrities" who think for some reason that making COMPLETE CARACATURES of themselves is SOMEHOW going to get them attention... when all it REALLY does is make them look SAD, PATHETIC, and VERY FOOLISH...

blacknote

Can't hold my liquor........TA LOCA!!!! CAN'T HOLD MY LIQUOR!!!!!!!!!!!

truthiness

Too bad he isn't quitting comedy, because he is not funny, and never was.

Truth44

Thank you and now you can stop embarassing your ex wife for donating your only working kidney & us latinos!! #Disgrace

Michelle

Doesn't he mean his exwife's kidney cant take the drinking anymore

zombie

How he was still drinking while taking anti rejection drugs is beyond me.

KicksandGiggles

Stupid moron. I bet his ex wife who gave his dumb azz her own kidney probably could kick herself in the azz he thinks so little of her sacrifice and his own dumb azz, he would drink after a kidney transplant. He is hurting himself and this is NO JOKE!!!!

KicksandGiggles

If I had his health problems and somebody gave me a new chance like his ex wife did, I would pop a iron tic tac in their azz if even came NEAR me with booze. $$ don't mean squat if your azz is too sick to enjoy.

Sonny Chavato

Loser, will be reading about him soon about being a drunken f...-up because he is, wah wah, it's not my fault I'm a loser

Jan

His "jokes" are racists remarks towards Latinos. He does not deserve the kidney his wife gave him that saved his life. He cheated on her and dumped her. I hope he drinks himself to death.

Padrino

George Lopez is the man. I know huh!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments