Riff Raff

Don't Let This Girl's Ass Fool You

I'm Kinda Dating Katy Perry

3/26/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

032514_riff_raff_launch
Katy Perry's got an unlikely new BF -- rapper Riff Raff -- at least that's on Riff Raff's wish list ... because he's SMITTEN after the two went on a date last week ... despite his obvious addiction to other women in thong bikinis.

Raff was out in Miami Tuesday when we asked about his date with the "Dark Horse" singer -- Raff says he took Katy out for the Holy Trinity ... sushi, bowling, and drinks ... and he had a blast.

If Katy's down -- Raff says he'd love to see her again ... maybe next week when she's back in the country.

We're a little surprised though -- Katy's a busty woman ... and from this clip, it's pretty clear Raff's an ass man. You gotta see it.

0325_katy_perry_riff_raff_instagram

BDSMASTER

A perfect piece of ass will win hands down. I left my wife over a tight thick juicy piece of ass and was worth every curve and bounce of it. Now I am controlling 3 curvy asses under my roof, need I say more? ;)

bubble

Katy had everyone fooled for a while but it's become quite apparent that her heart will forever bel back at the trailer park.

knuckle dragger

OMG! I think I just threw up in mouth. If this keeps up Katy will need a body condom and a gallon of bleach.

Susan62509

Ya'll need to give this guy a redneck reality show and a wad of chewin tobacco and title the show "Deliverance". Hee haw.

Edddie Nash

The next step is for Katy to get with a real brotha. She is laying the ground work by dating these nutra sweet wanna be black guys and wiggers.

Bagman

I seriously do not think she would date a dirtbag like this. I have seen bums on the street that look like they smell better then this thing. O..... and you have a string hanging off your shirt..... wait sorry, that is your arm

giggz1027

Lol and the hoe just stands there looking all stupid while he's talking about dating someone else hahaha

werd

Spring breeeeeaaaaakkk!!!

HarpAttack

Is Katy aware that his black shirt says PEDO PEDO PEDO all over it??? I guess he wears his colors...

Truth44

They both look like smelly, attn. who$es!! Katy stay away from the garbage man!!

bill

she's a w hore. my dog use to f uck her while I watched football. My dad banged her too. she's a real bad smelling chocha too.

yo moms

her body is like whoa,
but bitch has got a face like the Crypt Keeper.

Mike

What is wrong with these beautiful girls going with these dirtbags. These girls could get any high-class or decent middle class guys , I JUST DON'T GET IT.
Katy, Katy ... LOOK IN THE MIRROR, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, check your self esteem. and of all types to pick, a friggan rapper, holysh*t Katy , WAKE UP GIRL,!

Mike