« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaq Investigation

WE LIKE BEING COUCH'D

... Co-Workers Say

3/26/2014 1:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0326_shaq_getty
A bunch of Shaquille O'Neal's co-workers at TNT are PISSED ... and it's all because the days of being attacked at the office by the ex-NBA star might be over for good.

We spoke to several people who work at the Turner building, where Shaq tapes "Inside the NBA" and they're all saying the same thing -- Shaq's sneak attacks make the office a FUN place.

As we previously reported, Shaq is known around the building for playfully tackling unsuspecting staffers over a couch in the building.  But one target says he was badly injured during a Shaq attack and filed a police report against the guy.

Now, staffers tell us they fear management will put an end to Shaq's shenanigans -- and they're bummed.

In fact ... several people told us they enjoy being the "victims" of Shaq's tackles ... they also like conspiring with him to set up their friends for Shaq's pranks, just like in the video below.

032514_shaq_insidethenba_launch
Shaq actually addressed the situation on "Inside the NBA" last night ... and jokingly brushed off the allegations.

Cops say they're still investigating the situation. So far, no charges have been filed against Shaq.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

BLUE UGLY 💩

All it takes is one cry baby to ruin the fun

squires

It's all fun and games until someone gets there eye poked out. He He My mother used to tell me and my brothers that all the time.

norm

Shaq is hilarious. I hope he is around for a long time

Kristy

Looks like he's related to Smiley Cyrus.

Nah late

Shaq is a huge oger I bet my back would get messed up if he tackled me

Jake

What's not to like about the "Shaq"????

Vote2012

That's a little creepy and strange.

Just My Opinion

Can't anyone these days keep their tongue in their mouth? I think Gene Simmons started it. lmao

SK247365

I see one dude with $ in his eyes.

Lil-za

Oh oh... Looks like myley cyrus has some serious tongue out competition... Does she have a patent/ copyright on her signature logo?

lourdgoogoo

It is all fun and games until somebody breaks their neck. It is one thing to have a joke and another to risk somebodies safety.