TMZ Live

• "Johnny Depp" Gets Married
  • Zac Efron's Friends Worried About Drugs
  • Cameron Diaz: All Chicks Are Into Chicks
  • Sean Kingston's 2nd Car REPO'd

101713_tmzlive_podcast_button

Wow ...

Cameron is wrong. Not all women are bisexual, but we do appreciate beauty for sure. Doesn't mean I want to get down and dirty with another woman.

Wow ...

Men you guys are funny, you don't want to listen to the women but your fantasies. SMH!

Sean Kelly

OMG... this is Cameron Diaz... I take whatever she says with a grain of salt. She recently commented about drinking coffee before brushing your teeth in the morning, that is flushes all of the germs in your mouth down your throat. Apparently she does not swallow in the normal course of sleeping. What an idiot.

Wow ...

Unfair to Chris Brown, seriously? Unless they treat him differently than other inmates, charged with another violent crime in another state, not at all! On the other hand, if it saves the taxpayer money, let Chris Brown fly his own way there.

Wow ...

Of course Zac was trying to score drugs. There is no other thing to do downtown at that hour. No one in their right mind, goes downtown for food on a near empty tank of gas. He needs help stat! Check yourself in Zac!!!

Wow ...

Oh caller, you couldn't be more wrong. Zac is an addict and he went there to score drugs!!!

Wow ...

So, Nick Cannon dressed as a white man to promote "White People Party Music", seriously?

D-INCARNATION

Harvey said roots..

D-INCARNATION

Sean needs to stick to the jet ski......

kathryn

As for me. I think everybody has had or will. Look at the same sex. And think( I could like that.) Hahaha

BLUE UGLY 💩

Cameron Diaz has fish breath

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Johnny is douche. Zac is a moron. Cameron . I'd rather make love to her eye balls. They all suck!

AnnieSH

While I'm sure most women have no problem seeking affection from other women - ie hugs, kisses, comfort - but to say ALL women are SEXually attracted to other women is a huge lie. For me, a woman's soft skin is repulsing and her boobs is ridiculous-looking. And then there's the crotch area. No WAY no way NO EFFING WAY would I touch another woman's nasty smelly crotch. Ick. Just ICK!

Rigby

Johnny Depp and that girl he is marrying will not last. She doesn't really seem to care only when the photos are snapping. Two years tops.