Johnny Weir's Husband

I'm Going to Battered Women's School

3/29/2014 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0328_voronov_weir_tmzJohnny Weir's estranged hubby  Victor Voronov was so traumatized from being bitten and allegedly abused by Johnny Weir ... he's going to take battered women's classes ... on Johnny's dime.

We've learned Johnny and Victor struck a private deal Friday in their ongoing divorce war.  Victor wants to get therapy to regain emotional balance after all the tumult.  And he thinks the place to go is a school that  teaches groups of battered women how to cope.

There's no such thing as battered men's classes, so Victor is breaking new ground

Johnny is going to foot the bill for the classes.

That's what happens when you bite.

Toilethead

I'd say 'grow a pair and be a man', but I don't think that's possible with that sissy.

Usagi-chan

Domestic abuse is not a joke. A "real" man can be just as much a victim as a woman or a gay man. Stop victim shaming.

Just My Opinion

LMAO Battered Woman's School? I thought Weirdo was the woman and you were the man.

UPYOURS

Does he really think that a battered women's class is going to be accepting of a male in there? Go to a regular shrink, he is being unfair to women that have been battered by men.

Cromulent

Whew! It sure is a good thing we upended human civilization's oldest and most important institution for this!

Susan62509

Give Victor his pacifier so he'll shut up.

Josh

After watching the Olympics, it is odd to think that Johnny is the 'man' in the relationship. Would have thought he was the 'woman'... Sure all the ladies at battered women's group are going to appreciate a guy coming in and making a mockery of the whole program in an effort to get publicity.

rocky

lmaoooo r u serious ??? this would make awesome television seeing these 2 bitches fight did they agree who gets custody of the dog yet

taz

I don't usually advocate violence but I have a feeling this guy Victor brings out the worst in people. If I had to listen to his whiny douche routine I'd probably want to beat him too.

fandinomia

Why are there soo many damn articles about these two fairys I never heard of?! Trying to replace all the (would have been) bieber articles now that he's not around?

Safire

He is not a woman so he should not be allowed into those classes. You have balls be a man!!

CremeBrulee

Whipped ***** class!

bill_leslie

So much drama with the gays. A sure sign of mental instability.

Davis

This phaggot is still a man and he should have some dignity. Not to mention the disrespect for battered women.

Calico

Spousal abuse is no joke, and can happen to any configuration - WW, MM, MW, and yes, woman, beat their male partners as well.
It is truly a Cycle of Abuse - the tension, emotions rising, and then the attack(s) - then the "I'm so sorry, I'll never do it again, I love you" period - then the whole cycle repeats itself.
Being battered isn't just a women's issue, although more women are battered than men.
Google "The Duluth Project"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments