L.A. Cop

Come Sit On My Bike

And You Can Go

3/29/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0328-cops-bike-selfie-13
The LAPD is conducting a formal Internal Affairs investigation triggered by photos obtained by TMZ ... in which a patrol officer appears to have let a woman he stopped sit on his chopper as he took a bunch of photos ... then allegedly let her go without ticketing her.

The incident occurred Friday afternoon in the mid-Wilshire area of L.A.   An eyewitness tells TMZ ... the cop stopped the woman ... apparently for running a stop sign.

We're told the officer got off his bike and appeared ready to write her up, but the eyewitness says the woman began flirting ... apparently with some success.

The eyewitness says the woman got out of the car and mounted his motorcycle, with his permission.  He took her phone and obligingly began snapping pics.

We're told she eventually got off the bike and drove away, without getting a ticket.

hotpad

At least he wasn't beating the sht out of innocent black people.

Glenn

Of course it's exclusive... nobody else gives a $hit

Queen.of.the.Obvious

Meanwhile someone in need of an officer's assistance was made to wait while cops like these handled much more important business @@ Misconduct or not, he's an idiot for letting her touch police property and taking pictures of her while getting paid with tax dollars to protect and serve the public. Take his badge.. maybe that'll teach him to stop judging situations with his penis.

static

Well having her sit on his face in public would have been inappropriate.

FLUX

This is just proof that cops are just as human as the rest of us. At least he wasn't drunk and passed out on duty.

Double Bubble

Men are so stupid and easily manipulated but if she was smart she would have tipped the bike on top of her self while he was snapping pics, then sued for millions..

rob

Can't a cop have a few perks?

BellaJ

So she's not even a celebrity? Tmz is just here to rat out cops and give us stories on everyday people now?

Truth

CHIC DOESNT LOOK HOT AT ALL. WE NEED A CLOSE-UP NUDIE PIC. PO-PO IS DESPERATE, POINT BLANK! NEXT YA KNOW... THE CHIC IS POSING IN PLAYBOY SITTIN ON A CHOPPER. ALL ABOUT THEM PAPER$$. #TRUTH!!

Bossy Potato

What more do you expect from the lapd?

taffy84

Most cops are straight up losers and this guy probably has a wife or girlfriend

Bec215

It disgusts me to see such hatred for cops, even if he was a douche for doing this. Everybody hates gem, until you need help. It's cool to bash the police on an anonymous website comment, but you're sorry butts would be baffling 911 for help if your house got broken into, your car stolen, or your child was missing. The sad thing is, your adult attitude makes your kids think police are bad people...so if they ever get in trouble, how are you going to explain that it's ok to call the police or all a police man for help, when you make then sound like bad guys? If you think these are the bad guys, you have lived a very charmed life.

Centongirl

Who's the celebrity in this story?

Mimi

Back when I was 19, living in an LA suburb, I was driving slowly, safely and sober past a parked cop. He looked at me as I passed then put on his red light and pulled me over. It was about 10pm. I stayed in my car, wondering why he'd pulled me over. He walked up to the car, looked in and demanded my license and asked me if I knew why he'd pulled me over. I said no, I didn't. He asked me to get out of the car. I complied. He looked me up and down and said .. I remember it to this day… he was smiling, but intimidating all kitted out in his dark blues, with guns, radios, handcuffs… "I'll let you off this time because you're so cute. If you give me your phone number and come with me to the coffee shop up the road, we can get acquainted." He still held my license. I realized he was trying to get a date… or worse.. I was shaking with anger and fear, but I told him I had to get back to my college dorm which was just up the street . He said he should give me a ticket. I stammered that I'd done nothing wrong. He glared at me and threw my license on the ground and left. I was too young and intimidated to turn him in.

Mysic_beats2013

Bet you he won't get audited or put under investigation that's the government for you smh