L.A. Cop

Come Sit On My Bike

And You Can Go

3/29/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0328-cops-bike-selfie-13
The LAPD is conducting a formal Internal Affairs investigation triggered by photos obtained by TMZ ... in which a patrol officer appears to have let a woman he stopped sit on his chopper as he took a bunch of photos ... then allegedly let her go without ticketing her.

The incident occurred Friday afternoon in the mid-Wilshire area of L.A.   An eyewitness tells TMZ ... the cop stopped the woman ... apparently for running a stop sign.

We're told the officer got off his bike and appeared ready to write her up, but the eyewitness says the woman began flirting ... apparently with some success.

The eyewitness says the woman got out of the car and mounted his motorcycle, with his permission.  He took her phone and obligingly began snapping pics.

We're told she eventually got off the bike and drove away, without getting a ticket.

Lisa

Is TMZ not part of the LAPD? How in the world is this celebrity news?

Luke

I thought this was a celebrity news site

Big D

This doesn't make him a bad cop, just a horny one. It isn't that big of deal people.

UNLV1990

This happens all the time, if you an attractive woman you can get away with almost anything.

Jules Destaing

Wow.....you complain about police ...but when a policeman acts DECENT, and uses a little Public Relations... ?

Rigby

This is nothing new.. Everyone knows attractive gets a warning... Ugly better stay within the limits

OooooNooo!

The Power of the Pu$$y -- gets men thinking with the little head instead of the big head every freaking time.

pj

Y all gonna get the damn man fired

Carl

Why is this a TMZ? Just because it happens within the Hollywood region doesn't make it news. Heck, I live in the LA area, want to run a story on what I have for breakfast today?

john

S***bag cops have always offered my hot wife alternatives to getting a ticket, esp the uber Beverly Hills pigs. They don't realize our housekeepers get paid more than they do.

Jennifer

This isn't even news and yet it's headline news. No celebrities were even involved.

Mama3

I got pulled over by two cops and they let me go! Tmz you wanna put my story on here? Lol

Julez

Let him go come on!

Barbara

When I was a young woman I got stopped twice....so the cop could flirt. Goes both ways. One jokingly said he thought I might be a bank robber, then wanted my phone number. lol

latinaflava