Janice Dickinson Bankruptcy

My Fiance's Got Deep Pockets

To Help Pay Off My Debts

3/31/2014 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0331_janice_dickinson_tmzJanice Dickinson is too old and too broke to repay the huge debt she allegedly racked up by bouncing checks, but luckily she has a rich fiancé -- this according to the bank that just settled up with her.

According to bankruptcy docs, City National Bank claims Dickinson owes more than $300k in connection with checking overdrafts ... but the bank just agreed to end the whole matter for a mere $100,000.

In the docs, the bank takes a serious cheap shot at 59-year-old Janice, saying, it will be tough to collect the money from her "due to debtor's age, lack of assets and lack of income."

The bank also claims in the docs ... Methuselah Janice can't swing the payment plan they've set up -- $10k now and the rest over 3 years -- so, her fiancé is gonna pony up the initial amounts.

Cold-blooded.

jimmyd

Bouncing checks to probaly a lot of small owned businesses,and proud her gerk off boyfriend is paying her screwing people……..i bet her bj"s are excellent though

Chris

I guess she can still screw pretty good, though no happy ending for the bank.

static

The bank looks foolish for letting her rack up that kind of debt.

Tom

She is so ugly..... Is this a man?

Deer diary

as much as I love my grandma...she certainly doesn't look anything like Janice Dickinson. some folks are trashing her looks, which I get, until I put into perspective that this lady is nearly 60 yrs old! thats grandma age, white permed hair, old skin...I don't know any 60 yr old woman who looks this good. not even close.

Numapass

Shake that money maker Janice - while you still can

daved0622

A fool and his money....she told him "I promise I'll look like I did 40 years ago"
Soon to come, the next awesome TMZ "celebrity" BREAKING NEWS Janice Dickinson calls off engagement, fiance is now broke.

Superkitty

I love it, that's funny. She is so conceited And annoying

think101

Another plastic surgery victim, the difference is she became mean and bitter. Its a shame because she really was pretty.

BellaJ

#1 what happened to her face? #2 who would marry her?!!

Franko

*ahem* pissed it all away did she.

nipples mugee

I work in an area where these types of women walk around with their faces stretched out trying to act like they still are attractive . I would rather see a women age natural and not look like a clown , who are you trying to fool ? God help us..

Waka Waka Waka

Why don't you become a real WOMAN and pay you own sht off instead odd leaching off a man

Clytemnestra

Some of the nastiest comments, but some of the funniest and most creative in a long time. Who is this fiancé? He must be a piece of work.

jjbythesea

Swell, now we get to eat her losses. I am changing banks. Good job ole what's her washed up name.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments