Janice Dickinson Bankruptcy

My Fiance's Got Deep Pockets

To Help Pay Off My Debts

3/31/2014 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0331_janice_dickinson_tmzJanice Dickinson is too old and too broke to repay the huge debt she allegedly racked up by bouncing checks, but luckily she has a rich fiancé -- this according to the bank that just settled up with her.

According to bankruptcy docs, City National Bank claims Dickinson owes more than $300k in connection with checking overdrafts ... but the bank just agreed to end the whole matter for a mere $100,000.

In the docs, the bank takes a serious cheap shot at 59-year-old Janice, saying, it will be tough to collect the money from her "due to debtor's age, lack of assets and lack of income."

The bank also claims in the docs ... Methuselah Janice can't swing the payment plan they've set up -- $10k now and the rest over 3 years -- so, her fiancé is gonna pony up the initial amounts.

Cold-blooded.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Kevin

She looks like a skeleton with spray on skin.

Surfgirl

At least At 59yr old has a Suggs LOL

nottellingyou

It's WONDERFUL to see this self centered disgusting pig fail!!

Texas-Writer

Why criticize the bank ... she's the one who didn't pay her debts. If she doesn't pay, then all the other folks using her bank have to absorb the costs. She should have not borrowed the money or paid her bills instead of keeping plastic surgeons in Gucci.

Tammy

We have a couple of ladies at my work and they both just retired at age 65 and they looked great compared to her and they don't have or in her case had money to back them up. Janice has lived a hard life but she does look about 70 to me. I've seen different things with her on TV and she appears to be a mean, hateful person I think that shows in the way she looks.

ALIZE

JOKER LOL

WTF

His pockets are deep. She is just shallow.

ariesalyson

Did she sleep with the bank too? Plastic surgery overload!!! Not aging well. Next time don't write checks that your face can't cash! Can't rely on looks firever crazy woman!!!

KaliaaMariee

Yikes!! Wtf happened?? Damn she looks bad now -_-

Bella

I call bulls*it. No bank would allow anywhere near 100k in check overdrafts, never-mind 300k. Fabricated story.

lulu

Well City National Bank also has lack of assets and income!

CAN AM

Pfft....Let the bank take a cheap shot at me and waive my debts. I won't care. :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6