Kenya Moore

Post-Porsha Brawl 911 Call

'I've Just Been Assaulted'

3/31/2014 12:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Kenya Moore 911 Call
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kenya Moore is completely fed up with Porsha Williams' violent BS -- at least that's how she sounded on the 911 call she placed ... moments after Porsha allegedly attacked her.

You can practically feel Kenya rolling her eyes as she grudgingly answers the emergency dispatcher's questions on the phone, deadpanning, "I've just been assaulted." She also goes into more detail about the attack on the call.

As we reported, Porsha and Kenya exploded on each other last Thursday during the taping of the "RHOA" reunion special.

The tone of Kenya's voice tells the entire story.

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Your welcome.

Canadasux

Yeah, it's on video. But, at least she went to the cops, first thing.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Stop supporting these reality shows

No_Thanks

This is the same bitch that threatened a pregnant Pheadra. What's the matter Kenya, don't want none of someone that can fend for their self huh

static

Kenya is batschnizit crazy.

Rigby

Is that a man? Gross

loveyou15

Kenya is a drag queen. A ugly one too

LordGobblecock

oh so the rumors were true then. Thought it was just hype for reunion. Looks like Porsha gone got herself thrown off the show. Ironically she was probably trying to keep herself on the show by doing something interesting! I think Kenya will insist on her going and theyll deffo want Kenya back over Porsha.

The world is disgusting

I think bald headed Porsha is trolling this thread. Everyone hates on Kenya, the pretty one. Jealous ho3s.

Sarah Sota

Kenya is an embarrassment to all black women. Do not give this skank freak a child to adopt. For the love of God.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Is it my imagination or is it only black women and hillbillie females who get into physical assaults? Sure seems that way on TMZ.

That's All Folks

Ew. Why are either of these women relevant? One is completely certifiable and the other is a gold digging nitwit.

Cora

Hello? I just got attacked by a person named Porsha Williams. I had a used dildo whom I brought to the tapping of Real Housewives of Atlanta. I am not a housewife but I got in the show by laying the VIPs. I want to press charges! What? You can't do anything? OK well thank you as I twirl to hang up my phone!

LastOfADyingBreed

They give black women a bad name. These women are nothing but hood rat animals.

Crystal- Skill

Kenya has threatened many of the woman on the show. Violence is never the answer but sometimes their are ppl in the world like Kenya who ask over and over again for a beat down. Bullys usually dont get dragge, but in this case the bully got beat down

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments