Love & Hip Hop NY

Mendeecees' GF Drops $200k

To Bail Him Out of Jail

3/31/2014 8:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0331_mendeecee-harris_yandy_smith_vh1
A "Love & Hip Hop New York" star got sprung from the pokey tonight -- after more than a year -- thanks to his fiancée, who anted up $200,000 for his bond.

Mendeecees Harris got busted back in January 2013 for his alleged involvement in a heroin and cocaine drug ring. He's been in Federal custody -- most recently in a Rochester, NY jail -- ever since his arrest.

Today, a judge agreed to release him on a $600k bond ... and his fiancée Yandy Smith came through with $200k of that.

Mendeecees tells TMZ the first thing he did after getting out of jail was to score some Chinese food and some candy. He and Yandy are currently driving from Rochester back to NYC.

BTW ... Yandy is a true ride or die chick because she's on the hook for that $200,000 if Mendeecees doesn't show for trial.

God Orig

congrats!!! glad to see he is home. HARLEM KNIGHTS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRba4PQIdnY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Holy moly macaroni

That's a lot of money! Hopefully he learned his lesson and stays out of trouble. His family should be his priority!

stevieboyy

wow thats some true love right there they're not even married!!

thetruthhurts

That's a true dumb b.itch!!!

latinaflava

that's love but I would've let his ass stay there after putting me n kids through the BS...

Jackie

So this is supposed to be interesting or entertaining?...HA HA

K South West

Shame this drug dealer has such a strong black woman

Mr Barcliff

SO OFTEN WE DISS WOMAN FOR NOT BEING THERE FOR THERE MEN WHEN THEY NEED THEM. SO, I CANT SAY ANYTHING BUT POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT YANDY AND WHAT SHE DID FOR HIM. LOVE IS WHEN SOMEONE DOES WRONG, YOUR THERE FOR THEM TO, "TRUE LOVE' IS UNCONDITIONAL. I APPLAUD HER BECAUSE BASED ON THE COMMENTS IVE READ THUS FAR, NOT MANY WOULD DO THE SAME. AS A BLACK AFRICAN LIVING IN AMERICA, ITS RARE TO SEE A BLACK AFRICAN WOMAN DO WHAT YANDY DID. YANDY IS THE EXAMPLE OF ACTUALLY HAVING A GOOD WOMAN BY YOUR SIDE, I ENVY MENDECES!!! LGNM(LOVE.GOD.NOT.MONEY)

KaliaaMariee

Most women wouldn't of had done that.. at all.. most would of been went on to the next bht not yandy she stayed by her man side since day one, and i hope he learned his lesson and not being selfish he has a family he need to be there for.. keep your head up yandy

ragesgirl

I would have done the same thing... A real and true woman stands by her man no matter what!!! More chicks should worry more about being a real ride or die and doing whatever you need to do for you man instead of being so worried about being "bad bitches" and just worrying bout spending a mans cash...j/s...do what you doYandy

angelajordon

Great ides

ttby

Hello everyone on this forum, i am full of joy now in writing this article about how Dr Alex was able to bring my husband out of jail, it all started few months ago when my husband had quarrels with his company business partner, this issue was deeply so though for the both parties, at first when this case started my husband did not tell me not until it when the case was really though and serious, my husband after hold serious troubles and conflict with his business partner for many times they decided to take the case to court, and on the first sit this case was said to be arjorn, my husband took his lawyer and the lawyer told him not to worry that he was going to sit on the case, and we had to spend a huge amount of money to settle this case, but till to all on the second sit my husband was sentenced to jail, by the magistrate for 5years, when i went in research of this case i found out my husband was just innocent, so i started to try all means to bring my husband out from Jail, on my search on the internet i found out how Dr Alex Of ( solutionhelpcentre@gmail.com ) was able to help a lady whose husband has also be arrested for an unknown case, i had to email Dr Alex and told him about my trouble, he told me that everything will be okay, if only i have the faith in him, after all he told me he was going to cast a spell on my husband and after which my husband was going to come out from Jail, and his opponent will beg him to forgive them, true to the words Dr Alex told me my husband is back to me and we are living fine now, wow i am so happy i tried the spells of Dr Alex, Sir i am grateful for what you have done,, you can email him on solutionhelpcentre@gmail.com or call +23470360...13351..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3