Linda Perry & Sara Gilbert

Wedding? More Like

a Rock Show with Vows

4/1/2014 10:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Linda Perry Sara Gilbert WeddingI went to an 80s rock concert this weekend and a wedding broke out ... is how guests at the nuptials of Linda Perry and Sara Gilbert must have felt ... because the affair was JAM PACKED with rock performances.

Perry and Gilbert tied the knot in Malibu on Sunday, after announcing their engagement a year ago.

According to our sources, Sharon Osbourne, Julie Chen, Aisha Tyler, Steven Tyler, Juliette Lewis and Tobey Maguire were all in attendance.

But the stars of the show were the people who took the stage, backed by 80s cover group Flashback Heart Attack:

-- Tobey Maguire's little daughter Ruby sang "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"
-- Annabella Lwin from Bow Wow Wow sang "I Want Candy"
-- Martha Davis from The Motels sang "Only The Lonely"
-- Missing Persons' Dale Bozzio sang "Destination Unknown" and "Walking in LA"
-- Terri Nunn from Berlin sang "The Metro" and "Take My Breath Away" (!!!)
-- Linda joined Terri on stage to sing "Sex (I'm A…)"
-- Terri finished with "Highway to Hell"

Our sources say Linda MC'ed the whole show and the stage was mocked up to look like the classic rock club CBGB.

Way better than dancing the hora.

0401_rocking_wedding_footer_v2

Pablo Escabar

Her wife looks like Steven Tyler

Dead@27

Poor Sara seems like such a sweet person, but man is she hard on the eyes! Linda, on the other hand, I would pound repeatedly until she turned straight.

lazypadawan

I think their common love for ripped up jeans and sneakers brought them together. It was a cheap way to expand their wardrobe.

Socalpimp

Sara is looking like a straight up dude

lanie

I love Terri Nunn! She is amazing. I hope someone took a video of the wedding, because I totally want to see the reception.
Now, to the negatives - Linda Perry goes through women fast. She is like George Clooney in the lesbian world. We'll see how long this marriage lasts. I think Sara Gilbert might have been a fool to give this woman her heart, but we'll see.. I might be wrong.. (or not).

always

The one on the right looks like she has a few miles on her. She looks hard and old.

molala1

Thats cool wish I was invited...lol thanks for the invite Darlene! Lol Congrats yall

Summer

They both look do dirty. Dang at least brush your hair.

Evan

Sara Gilbert is Corey Feldman?

Nvts

HELL AWAITS!

some guy

I guess singing "I Kissed a Girl" would have been redundant.

some guy

Would Sara and Linda putting rings on each others' fingers be like me putting a band around my penis?

Jackie

Dale Bozzio is a pathetic drug fueled piece of trash HAS-BEEN. Google her name and read her ANIMAL CRUELTY case in NH! Why the f*ck was such irrelevant swine at this wedding?

Black Adam

Just because a woman is ugly does not mean she should become a Lesbian. Thats like saying someone can't play basketball because they are short. Majority of Lesbians I know had abandonment issues, and bad breakups. It's all Psychological.

EnquirerLover

Why do most lesbians look ugly? Sara looks like a granny and Linda looks like she needs a damn bath! But i guess this is the typical look in the fish industry, huh? Hope their wedding shots faired better.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments