Michael Strahan

I Can Stop the Bleeding at GMA

4/1/2014 7:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

Michael Strahan GMA
Michael Strahan
is joining "Good Morning America" on the heels of Josh Elliott's departure ... TMZ has confirmed.

ABC sources tell TMZ Strahan will appear during the 7:00 hour of GMA ... 3 to 4 times a week.  He'll be a utility player ... features, lifestyle, sports ... pretty much anything.

GMA is in trouble ... Josh Elliott's departure for NBC Sunday was bitter.  Sam Champion is gone.  Lara Spencer and Amy Robach hate each other.

Not to mention ... Josh's departure makes little George Stephanopoulos look lost in the land of Amazons. Dude needs a testosterone-assist which Strahan provides.

Michael Strahan GMAGMA is a $300 million a year cash cow for ABC and it's in danger of losing ground fast.

How far behind could Kelly Ripa be?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

lookItsMegRyan

I bet he's packing 12 inches easy.

KicksandGiggles

Puh-leez.......... Strahan can't stop his nose from running. Tell ABC to get off their lazy azzes and scout America for some NEW FRESH faces!!! Loads of talented folks all shapes and sizes just needing a chance to shine at a fraction of the mega stupid salaries Strahan & company get.

J

They're screwing up royally, and it keeps getting worse. The today show will take back the reins in no time. Smh

Ron Fing Swanson

Bring in the Anchor Man

BLUE UGLY 💩

Cancel it

think101

Thats fine, just leave Kelly & Michael alone.

Stiletto

"...features, lifestyle, sports..." Rap, twerk techniques, baby mama's, crack pip filters, fudging welfare forms..."

snail track u.s.a.

I guess they like people who are missing their front teeth,and spit when they talk

Patch Eye Punk

I hate Michael Strahan. The NFL should start kicking field goals thru the Gap in his teeth.

Tommy34

Unbelievable~~~My best friend Ellen has just announced her wedding with a handsome rich men .They met via~~ RichWoo.Com ~~A Serious millionaire dating for rich single seeking real relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try. dfgsdf

Factual

The show is awful since Regis left. Kelly and Michael are awkward together

DaDa

I will no longer watch GMA, after all these years I can't believe it. I just can't stand him.

twoaway

I can't stand him, I refuse to watch him and Kelly but I can't stand her either!

Ron