« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rosey Grier

NFL Legend Accused of Sexual Assault

'He Exposed Himself'

4/1/2014 5:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Rosey Grier Sexual AssaultNFL legend Rosey Grier is being sued for allegedly sexually assaulting his female neighbor -- who claims the 81-year-old shoved his hands down her pants and groped her genitals ... this according to legal docs obtained by TMZ Sports

Grier -- who was a member of the notorious "Fearsome Foursome" defense on the L.A. Rams -- is being sued by Jana Young ... a neighbor who claims she also served as Rosey's manager.

Young -- who's married -- claims she allowed Grier to move into her home while his house was under construction ... and that's when things got weird.

According to the lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Young claims while Grier was staying in her home, he "purposefully exposed himself, completely nude, to Young without her consent."

Young says he then asked her, "How do you like it?"

In the suit, Young says she immediately kicked Grier out of her house -- but things got even weirder.

Young claims she later went over to Grier's house to collect money he owed her for work she did as his manager and for cash she fronted for his home remodel.

But when she confronted Grier, the football player (who later became an ordained Christian minister), Jana claims he shoved his hand into her pants and told her, "You feel like a virgin."

Young claims she immediately ran home. Unclear if she ever filed a police report.

Attempts to contact Grier were unsuccessful. For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

bigfranklittle

Wow man wow! To me it's all about how if or when he responds. Either he's living a double life or his integrity has been permanently damaged

Pavlov

She's filing a lawsuit rather than going to the police. Enough said.

keepinitrealincali

Good Lord, I knew Rosie was old but I didn't realize he was this old! Time is really zooming by fast. If this did in fact happen, I'm leaning toward dementia as well.

DaveL

Wow, I thought Rosey Grier was dead.

I don't think he is guilty. This is totally inconsistent with his behavior over the decades. Plus he's 81. No offense, but I doubt his johnson even functions at 81 years of age.

Rosie Grier was there when Senator Robert Kennedy was assassinated. Rosie grabbed Sirhan Sirhan's arm - and snapped it in half.

Rosey is one of the good guys and I don't believe this story.

Lo

if some guy exposed himself, and I threw him out of my house for it I sure would not go over to his his house, alone much less get close enough for him to slick his hands down my panties... and if he got that close, over powered her enough to literally finger her, why did he just not go ahead and rape her? I mean how hard is it to overpower an 81 year old woman... something just isn't making sense to me. I hate to doubt a woman who claims sexual assault but her story doesn't jive...

Kabala

He doesn't look like 81.

Whatever

Gives new meaning to Free To Be You And Me song that Rosey sang, It's All Right To Cry

Jennifer

All I gotta say about this is that he looks good for 81!

Celeb Gossip Addict

So instead of pressing charges she's suing him? I don't think I'm ever going to get used to this cash for crimes thing.

walloopia

He better go back to cross stitching and leave the neighbors alone . Nobody wants him anywhere near there pants !

Columbo

They report this like it was a bad thing.

Columbo

That's actually considered a hand shake in some countries.

MTG

If these charges are true (which I highly doubt they are), why isn't law enforcement involved? Sounds like there's no case and the neighbor has an axe to grind.

burning_plastic

"You feel like a virgin." Maybe he thought he was joking around with Madonna. Does she have a gap in her teeth?

zombie

I wonder if he has two heads down there too ? ( a nod to the movie he did with Ray Milland back in the 1970's, The Thing with Two Heads).

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments