Chris Brown

Con Air to D.C.

Now Boarding

4/3/2014 12:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0403_chris_brown_court_getty
Chris Brown
has just been picked up by federal marshals on what will be one of the longest journeys across the country since the prop plane era ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the case tell us Chris is on his way to a federal holding facility in San Bernardino to begin his long trip to Washington D.C. ... where he will stand trial for assault.

Later today Chris will board a airplane -- guarded by U.S. Marshals and appropriately restrained -- but the flight is NOT a non-stop.  In fact, we're told there are so many stops he probably won't get there until Sunday.

We're told all of these flights go through Oklahoma, with stops along the way to pick up other prisoners.

Chris will be in D.C. for a hearing Monday where his lawyer, Mark Geragos, will try to get the charges dismissed because he believes prosecutors inappropriately used the grand jury to gain an unfair advantage in the criminal case.

Now here's the thing.  If Geragos loses, Chris will sit in a D.C. jail facility until his D.C. trial kicks off on April 17.

1217_chris_browns_troubled_times_footer

Duckie moore

Ya'll called Chris thug lol a rapper he gay r&b singer hit a girl his boot lickers did the guys

Johndoethesecond

Inflight movie showing on said flight.. no ***** for you, with the matinee being no steak for me.

RealTlk

CB is such a lil bi**h he would never make it alive in public population

Big Mark 91

couldn't happen to a better person

karma360

It's funny how he's going through all this but Lindsay lohan didn't go to jail or Justin Bieber but yet there putting him through the ringer yet Christian Bale hit his mother and sister but no media uproar about them. I guess that's called white Privilege smgdh!!!! I pray for CB

mjstf

It is sinking in.....you can tell by the look on his face. Mark my words, this Man will Change.

CremeBrulee

Why can't someone get CB hammered and pour him onto an international flight? Then when he tries to come back to the US he'll be banned.

Nicoleasm

All of this should definitely be a wake up call. Hopefully he'll learn to value and not jeopardize his freedom, money, and all the luxuries he was lucky enough to have

JuanRambo

It puts a smile on my face to read this or see that chris brown is in jail...

Canigetawitness

Oh well ..that's life

Alienchicken

He will probably can't wait to get out and exploit his time by writing a song. It'll go something like this : Took a flight on con air Didn't pay no fare Oohhhh we girl don't ya wanna date me? I called Tran from the pen Told my fans I love em Ooh weee girl don't ya wanna date me? I beat Rihanna Then told her I didn't wanna Oohhhh weee girl don't ya wanna date me? I look like a stick I act like a d!c$ Oohhhh weee girl don't ya wanna date me?!

Bejouxkerr

Too funny that he is now flying in the worst possible commercial manner!

LeeInOceanside

So much good life and this is what he doors with it.

jj

PLS FREE CHRIS BROWN.....

TittyCity

For a misdemeanor? You crackers are hilarious! Oh, wait, I'm a cracker too.