Chris Brown

Con Air to D.C.

Now Boarding

4/3/2014 12:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0403_chris_brown_court_getty
Chris Brown
has just been picked up by federal marshals on what will be one of the longest journeys across the country since the prop plane era ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the case tell us Chris is on his way to a federal holding facility in San Bernardino to begin his long trip to Washington D.C. ... where he will stand trial for assault.

Later today Chris will board a airplane -- guarded by U.S. Marshals and appropriately restrained -- but the flight is NOT a non-stop.  In fact, we're told there are so many stops he probably won't get there until Sunday.

We're told all of these flights go through Oklahoma, with stops along the way to pick up other prisoners.

Chris will be in D.C. for a hearing Monday where his lawyer, Mark Geragos, will try to get the charges dismissed because he believes prosecutors inappropriately used the grand jury to gain an unfair advantage in the criminal case.

Now here's the thing.  If Geragos loses, Chris will sit in a D.C. jail facility until his D.C. trial kicks off on April 17.

1217_chris_browns_troubled_times_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

MILK

this guy is nothing but a joke just look at his face

smurfya

Could you guys turn your Chris Brown hard on down a few notches, thanks.

Jennifer

I thought they were paying the victim money so he would drop the charges?

Az Heat

He might have more money but at least I'm free and not in handcuffs and my @ss is going to lunch!

IfYouSaySo

Seriously!?? Is all that necessary? He's not a killer.. I know the kids a dumbass but Really ?? ConAir .. I dnt think they've ever had a problem with him showing up to court like with Lohan .. Smh

The Maharincess of Franistan

No sympathy here. I do wish that he'd gotten help for his bipolar disorder a long time ago though.

doodoopapah

HA HA LOL WHOOOOOOAAA!!!!!! #Karma

Marilyn

Can Kanye, the thug, get locked up too before his sham wedding?

Jim

Finally treated like the criminal his ass is!

bob

That's OK. Sunday is a good day to get buttt fuccked.

niap

Wtf he's not a criminal, I can c if he was facing 25 to life.... u Mf's need to stop the bs!!!! Its child rapist n murders that get better treatment then this.

sfrandiver

This is a good lesson to him. I do think Con Air is a little silly for him, but I am sure he will get out of most of what he is being charged for. In the end this is part of his punishment.

pudge facker

Maybe he'll get to sit next to Cyrus the Virus.

'...a airplane...'

"Later today Chris will board a airplane..." Really? Can you core a apple too? Astonishing lack of editorial competence. Harvey, hire me. I met you in the CNN elevator once. It's pathetic.

Phil Mcl

Welcome to the real world. East coast justice, no special treatment. How dose it feel to be treated like a common man. Hope this is wake up call for all celebrities!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments