Amanda Bynes

I've Done What the Dr. Ordered

Rock a Bikini!!!

4/4/2014 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Amanda Bynes BikiniAmanda Bynes got a side benefit from intensive therapy for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder ... a bangin' body.

Sources familiar with Amanda's treatment tell us ... doctors told her daily exercise was an important part of regaining balance and calm, and it's very clear Amanda has been a good patient.

So this week she's been chillin' in Mexico for Spring Break -- doing it up CABO STYLE.

The trip was a present from her parents, who chaperoned her ... meaning no beer, body shots or wet T-shirt contests.

She's on break from her fashion design school, where she's done incredibly well.

Amanda -- who turned 28 Thursday -- clearly learned a thing or 2 in school, 'cause she looks great in a green bikini!

¡Feliz Cumpleanos!

DEEMANN

Would tear that up day and night!!!!!

Abby S

Hope she is in a good place. Mental illness is a horrible disease.

Liss

Oh how cute, obese computer monkeys making fun of a mentally ill former child star's body.
She is fitter than every single one of you fatties.

Canadian

Remember that she's been through psychological hell. She's not cured or back to normal. Don't put pressure on her.

yovi_28

She looks amazing!!! 😬

JanaeC

I have cellulite on my azz but I still look great! So **** all of your negative comments. ROCK ON AMANDA!!!!!!

Cj

Keep up the good work Amanda cuz you look fab !! I love a good outcome even though tmz does not...

kwa,me

I wish that Amanda Bynes was assassinated like John Lennon!

missdimples

I've loved Amanda Bynes, since the day I watched the Amanda Show. Yeah, she has chosen some bad decisions in her life, but everyone makes mistakes..I think she is doing so much better, and I honestly think she is just gorgeous. Props to her!

blake

Good for Amanda, glad she's gotten her life back together.

AureaKBurse

my classmate's sister-in-law makes $74 hourly on the laptop . She has been fired from work for 10 months but last month her pay was $1360...5 just working on the laptop for a few hours. check out this site ……………..>> www.cash29.com

What I Think

Somebody needs to iron the wrinkles out of her a**.

Songmela

JUST CHILL:

kwa,me

Pretty soon she is leaving her 20's. She will have many issues before she's 50 years old. Even Nancy Reagan helped Drew Barrymore recover from drug addiction.

Undeservingaholesoffame

if i were he doctor i would rock her in and out of her bikini. then me and her could smoke a lil ganj... i'd leave her legs wobbling so she would need the bud to walk strait again.. but she'd love it.