Jon Hamm

Woman Who Rejected Him

Would Do It Again

4/4/2014 10:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

040414_tmz_live_big_date_launchThe woman who passed over Jon Hamm on a dating show back in 1996 would do it all again ... telling TMZ Live she wouldn't trade her husband for "one thousand Jon Hamms!"

As TMZ first reported, the man who would be Don Draper appeared on a show called "The Big Date" long before appearing on "Mad Men" ... and got passed over by TWO different women on the show.

TMZ Live managed to track down Mary, one of the women from the show, who says she is aware Hamm went on to become famous ... but says she's never seen an episode of "Mad Men."

What she was not aware of ... was Hamm's reputation in the man region. Of course ... we told her.

040314_jon_hamm_thebigdate_launch

Marco Polo

Well according to TMZ, she missed out on some fabulous hambone. LOL

pie eyes

He seems a bit creepy. I wouldn't have picked him either. That woman did what any smart woman would do- she picked the least sleazy one. His haircut.....

Yasmin

it amazes me the crassness and cruelty of many so-called human beings out there. Luckily, there are people like Mary out there to balance out the negativity. I've known this woman for 10 years, and she is nothing but light and love, and yes, everything is natural. And Mary has gone through and survived more b/s than some of you could even begin to comprehend. She is truly an inspiration to me and others who are blessed enough to know her.

DiM

Haaha!
Who wants a boozehound who's chinos probably smell anyway! Hope Hamm does his own bloody laundry.

DiM

She is lovely.

Teresa andrews

I think she's pretty, and she obviously has her priorities straight.

JeffGrossman

This is a beautiful woman on the outside and the inside. Any man would be absolutely lucky to have her. The people making negative comments are probably 300lb losers living in their mom's basement wishing they had someone like this. How many women would go on national TV to say they would not trade in their husband for a Hollywood star?

Zeldajane

She obviously is loving the attention from this and her 15 min of fame. But no one will know her in a week! And Jon Hamm I'm sure could care less that she rejected him. They cast ACTORS for dating shows. She is attempting to act for publicity and doing it poorly. I guess we know why Jon Hamm got famous and she didn't!

NoBS

Check out this campaign where this attention whore is trying to get people to give her money to lose weight and "compete" oh but it's all for the worlds benefit because she inspires people! Lol. Ummm can you say SCAM??? All she ever wanted was attention and money and will say anything to get it....and this proves it! https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mary-lou-s-competition-campaign

CremeBrulee

I don't care for Jon Hamm, but that's just my opinion. He's great on MadMen but he plays a robotic dick. I think he's playing himself and is not a good actor. I would be happy to be proven wrong, so we'll see. What a phucking stupid name. Jon Hamm.

Taazz69

Oh so there are people with morality EXCELLENT

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2