Peaches Geldof

Dead at 25

4/7/2014 10:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

Peaches Geldof Dead
English socialite Peaches Geldof has died.

The 25-year-old was found dead at her home in Kent, England, Monday afternoon. Details surrounding the death are unclear. Kent Police tell TMZ, they do not suspect foul play. Investigators are treating the death as "unexplained and sudden."

A law enforcement source at the Kent PD tells TMZ, a woman called in and said she could not reach Peaches, so officials dispatched an ambulance and emergency responders found Peaches' body.

0407_peaches_geldof_outside_house_launchPeaches is the daughter of singer and famed philanthropist Bob Geldof, the guy behind the Live Aid concerts. Peaches was a socialite and model. She also worked as a TV presenter.

Bob just released a statement, saying, "We are beyond pain. She was the wildest, funniest, cleverest, wittiest and the most bonkers of all of us."

Peaches was married to Chester French singer Max Drummey from 2008-2011. She married S.C.U.M. singer Thomas Cohen in 2012. She also famously dated Eli Roth.

Peaches Geldof DeadShe's survived by her two children, her husband Thomas, her sisters, and her dad. Peaches posted this video to Instagram Sunday, showing her playing with her baby son.

Eerily, Peaches also posted a photo of her mother Paula Yates Sunday on Twitter. Her mom passed away in 2000 from a drug overdose.

Peaches Geldof DeadPeaches Geldof Dead

bonnie bell

=(

Rigby

I feel so sorry for the family and the young children. How do you tell a child your mother has passed. :( that's sad.

Dale

Who?

Truth

"DRUGS IN MA POCKET AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT... DRUGS." #TRUTH!!

justahippy60

There's your # 3

Retail Queen

I will be 25 in 10 days. I don't even consider myself grown up, I'm an ADULT legally, but I have so much to learn, experience, and accomplish. I have to finish school, raise my family, and grow old with my best friend. I hate stories like this, parents burying their children. Condolences to the family.

RaineeDrops

Her poor kids ....so sad.

manbearpig

probably a drug overdose. however, with that kind of cash, they can buy a different, public answer even though the family and coroner will know better.

YouDontSay

Little wild child I hope you are dancing and singing. Peace baby girl.

WinterIsComing

I wonder if she has in diagnosed Addison's Disease?

Mark

Boy, Bob really isn't going to like Monday's now.

wolfeyes2025

What a shame that another young person has pasted! Actaully I didn't follow her that closely, but my feeling of R.I.P go out to her family.

Gail

I think I read a few years ago that she was into drugs like her mom was, so by posting the photo of her mom yesterday, it must have been a signal that she was planning to overdose also

Don

"She was the wildest, funniest, cleverest, wittiest and the most bonkers of all of us."
Drug overdose - suicide or just out of control consequences
But Dad, she was the wildest, funniest, cleverest, wittiest and the most bonkers of all of us
That pretty much says it all in the direction was headed

WinterIsComing

I really think she may have had Addison's disease. When a young person does it is not always drug related. I almost does at 25 from Addison's disease, look at her skin tone and weight loss.