Ex-KISS Member

I DON'T HATE JEWS

4/8/2014 7:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0407-KISS-original-getty-01
Founding KISS drummer Peter Criss insists he's NOT a raging anti-Semite, despite public accusations made by KISS guitarist Paul Stanley.

Stanley unloaded on Criss and another ex-band mate Ace Frehley in his new book "Face the Music: A Life Exposed," accusing the two of chronic anti-Semitic behavior back in the day. Stanley also accuses Criss of being a racist who enjoyed mocking waiters at Chinese restaurants.

But Criss tells TMZ, all of Stanley's claims are bogus.

Criss says he's always been a loving supporter of all religions, including the Jewish faith -- in fact, Criss tells us his favorite aunt was Jewish. He also denies being a racist in any way.

Although Criss says he's spoken to a lawyer, he says he has no plans to pursue legal action against Stanley.

TuxThePenguin

he prolly hated being in a SUCKY band.

Kelly

No plans to sue? Then it's true. Too bad Peter Criss and Ace Frehley are bigots.

BLUE UGLY 💩

I KNEW the cat was an anti-Semite

leeboywalker@hotmail.com

Wow! I can't believe this is even a story

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Really TMZ. I guess Gene is Shabbos Goy. Get real!

cj

I liked them for a brief time in the 80s when they scraped all the sh!t off their faces.

Toilethead

Does anybody even care about those dinosaurs?

August

DIRTY FILTHY JEW Paul Stanley is an anti-Non-Semite.

TedFrunk2

"He hates me, so he obviously hates everyone that happens to have the same background as me." It takes a special kind of dumbass to think that.

Carl

Stanley is so full of crap. He and Gene Simmons decided it was "their" band and kicked those guys out so they could get all the fame and credit. Of course they still needed two other band members, but hiring random guys is different from sharing the spotlight with two other guys that helped found the band.

DW1982

Interesting that the two remaining original members of KISS are European Jewish and are reaping the rewards of the KISS business enterprise and Criss and Ace are out in the cold. Could these accusations be a way of justifying freeing them out of the legacy they helped create?

CdnBiker

Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley are jokes! Kiss was like a introductory "rock" band until we all grew up and realized most if not all other bands played REAL rock music. I used to be a fan but then, like I said, I grew up.

think101

WOW, Where are all tbe hard core racists. Oh I see, interesting.

August

All the fame, money, and luck in the world and he's still just a miserable & bitter plastic surgery addict & loser.

Truth

You mentioned Paul's new book, so mission accomplished. TMZ are such marks.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments