« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

I Never Golf, Not Once [Update]

4/8/2014 7:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0408-mark-cuban-donald-trump-01
update_graphic_red_bar
9:55 AM PT --
Trump has responded to Cuban on Twitter ... saying, "Saw @mcuban try to hit a ball in Lake Tahoe while I played in tournament- he’s got no talent or strength!!!!"
update-grey-gray-bar
Mark Cuban
 says Donald Trump is a liar -- claiming there's NO WAY Trump could have personally witnessed his terrible golf game ... because he's NEVER played ... not once.

TMZ Sports broke the story ... Trump blasted Cuban (and his golf game) after the Mavs owner said Donald couldn't afford to buy the Buffalo Bills by himself -- "I watched him play golf and he is a total non-athlete. Zero clubhead speed."

Now, Cuban is firing back ... telling us Trump's allegations are "funny because I never golf. Never. 1x in my entire life."

Cuban says he does have a membership to Dallas National -- "The nicest club in Dallas" -- but says he's literally never been there.

Mark did give us a message to pass along Trump -- "Donald, I'm glad you got the chance to watch me golf. Where? If you want to know the real story about my golf game, call my club, Dallas National and see what they have to say ..."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

TuxThePenguin

Donald is losing it...

Vote2012

I would believe Trump over this idiot Cuban any day Trump is a business person who actually manages real business, Cuban is a jerk off punk who got lucky and made millions by accident.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Trump looks like an orange pile of dog sh*t

pica86

Must be nice being filthy rich, you get to argue over whether you did golf or being wealthier than another person while they are people crying themselves to sleep at nights because they have no food to eat or place to sleep. Rich people problems versus poor people problem. Donald alwalys looking like a damn orange, stop with the damn tanning you ompa

TedFrunk2

Neither of these people matter.

Usagi-chan

Who is telling Donald that these petty fights with d-list celebrities and other millionaires make him look good? Truly pathetic.

Kelly

Everyone knows Donald Trump is a big fat liar.

Ladygoodman

Well wouldn't anyone just assume pompous mega rich guys all play golf.

I'm A Lawyer

Donald is a clown, always doing cheap publicity stunts.

andrewlala

Someone be the bigger man and forgive the other please and move on.

Toilethead

Any chance those two could just go away forever?

think101

I don't get, if you say something about Trump, its only legitimate if you can play golf.

Yurra Knutz

How to instigate a conflict...
Exaggerate or twist what someone said, and tell someone they said it about them.
Then, wait for the fallout.

FlamingoNut

Trump probably simply just got it wrong. He was on the course one day, and someone probably said something to the effect of "Hey, check out that Cuban Mark guy; worst golfer ever". Trump assumed it was Mark Cuban.

Both idiots need to move on. Trump COULD buy the Bills. Why he'd want to is another story...

e33

Remember when CLown Trump was the leading nominee for the corrupblican candidate for presidency? Low information voters are ruining this country on the R side.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments