Sean Astin

A 'Goonies' Sequel?

COUNT ME IN!!!

4/10/2014 3:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

041014_sean_astin_launch_v4Sean Astin is down for a "Goonies" sequel ... just tell him where and when.

TMZ started a firestorm of "Goonies" sequel talk over the weekend when director Richard Donner told us he wants to bring the entire cast back for another film.

When we spotted Astin in NYC on Wednesday, he told our photog he would do the movie in a heartbeat if it all comes together.

HEYYYY YOUUUUU GUYYYYYSS!!!!

TuxThePenguin

betcha' Corey Feldman's doin' cartwheels...

Mikey

Maybe they can get The Beav from Leave It To Beaver to play the Sean Astin character.

CelebrityScum

Sure that isn't Seth Rogen?

Stef

Oh I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope this comes together.

But ENTIRE ORIGINAL CAST ONLY or don't do it.

Kristinajp

Omg...this guy is the nicest celeb I ever met. I won a charity auction about 10 yrs ago and this girl who was obsessed with him was upset I outbid her. She emailed me and said she was his biggest fan so I asked him if she came could she meet him. Once I met her in vegas she seemed stalkerish. She told me her husband gave her a pass to sleep with him. Thankfully when I introduced them he said h3 appreciated the support but was married. He was so nice, Sean if you read TMZ my ex and I put you high up there, we met at a Rudy Foundation chaitty in Vegas seems like 10 yrs ago. We have met a dozen or so celebs, most aren't as nice as this guy.

Rectum?Damn Nearly Killed Him

What else is he going to say, no?? He'd say yes to Encino Man 3, 4 or whatever instalment they're on...

RD

No wonder all the people from Goonies & Star Wars movies say they are in for the new movies because their careers haven't been too good since the movie came out.

Umanyways

When he says it like that it seems a movie reunion won't happen maybe a magazine reunion like saved by the bell or tv special but their old butts going down a gutter again, is their wing men going to be skid row?