Cher

You're Never Too Old

For Nipple Pasties

4/11/2014 3:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0411-cher-pasties-WENN
67-year-old Cher is still super proud of her boobs ... and proved it by sportin' a pair of nipple pasties this week at a concert in Boston.

Cher -- who also rocked a pink wig, pink lip gloss at her Dressed to Kill tour -- seemed extra perky that night ... and also broke out her old low-plunging black onsie from her "If I Could Turn Back Time" video.

As for the nipple pasties ... one question -- doesn't it hurt to take those things off??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

mlj

It's looks like Cher had a rough night in the nursing home.

Simone

I love Cher, but that is clearly disgusting.. what is attractive about having a woman in her 60's wearing pasties, she is gorgeous without them, love her, but wish she didn't need the pasties, she's starting to remind me of Madonna, except Madonna has more hits..

Butchcliff

Unique voice, lady, character. Only one Cher. Still rocking on

Jc

She is a badass

Lola 06

let's face it she looks better than more 22 year olds nowadays

Ming the Merciless

Well, that body is still pretty banging for 67. Admit it, you still would! If you've (still) got it despite almost being in your 8th decade, then flaunt it!

Harley69J

She is the best and always will be cher your my heart of stone you go girl

sugardicdaddy

She has more plastic on her then Barbie.plus that pūssy is prolly Hamburger meat by now.

mstephens94

I think she looks good. You can obviously see she has had face done but i really dont think shes had anythingelse done. But i dont think those are how her boobs look like really. I think it looks like she has a see through bra in my opinion

Todd

I don't think the pasties hurt at all for Cher to remove. After mammaplasty (breast augmentation) there is often a certain amount of denervation (cutting of nerves) in the breasts, which leaves them insensate (unable to feel). While they might be nice to look at, women often sacrifice tactile stimulation (and the resultant sexual arousal) when they choose to have breast augmentation. As a man, big or small give me the real ones any day. Important note: regardless of size, the human breasts have the same number of neurons - smaller breasts have more densely packed neurons and are therefore more sensitive. I personally prefer small breast because of the greater potential for me to be able stimulate and satisfy my partner.

lkivey

Cher at 67 is better than most of these young singers and actresses today at 27. Cher has always had a bangin' body, and a voice that is second to none. If she still has it today (and she does...), why shouldn't she flaunt it? If only the rest of us could turn back time...

missbigshot

She is an icon and looks great for 67 years of age, if you don't mind the obvious plastic surgery. You have to remember the show is supposed to be an illusion. However, she is not a magician so she should be more subtle because her body has changed. Check out some of her other outfits in the show here: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/cher-crazy-costume-gallery-1.1753535

Lil-za

I thought she retired?? No?

luvprue1

Cher is damn near 70 , it's time to put clothes on.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5