Lena Dunham

Thanks LGBT ...

And Qs?? (We're Not Sure)

4/12/2014 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

041114_tv_dunham_launch_v2
We’ve all heard of LGBT, but even Lena Dunham sounded confused about the latest abbreviation in the community -- namely, Q -- while she made a controversial speech about her sexuality.

Questions? Good.

Bar Refaeli Commercial Banned

Rigby

Fat and ugly.

takasatin

Don't think she's made up her mind yet as to her sexuality!

lcmb

Q = Quit taking your damn clothes off because no one wants to see you naked.

static

Mentally ill.

Masoncakes

I think she's awesome.

lanie

She is grotesque. I can't stand anything about this nasty girl.

jax

didn't watch the video, but the Q has been on that for a while.... the whole thing is actually LGBTQIA

laura

Please get a new voice for these videos. I'm begging you, PLEASE. It makes me not want to watch them, that voice is so annoying!

Kelly

Some people include those who are "Questioning." That's been happening for years. Does the writer really not know that? (Guess what I just confirmed that googling it in about 3/4 of a second. Doesn't the writer know what google is?)

Jennifer

It means "questioning" dumbasses.

elpablo

This is a VERY confused woman. Get off of it already, sicko!

MGFunk

Q= Queer. Are you all living under a rock? LGBTQ has been around for ages.

E

Jax, KOKOPELLeigh, Kelly, and Jennifer are right; it is Lesbian [ women who like women ], Gay [ this usage originating from groups who considered "gay" to apply only to men ], Bisexual [ for people who like men and women ], Questioning [ e.g. haven't figured it out yet ], Intersex [ my dad who is a doctor says there are many more people than the general public realizes who are born intersex ], Asexual [ people who are not interested in having sex, themselves. Originally I knew a couple of people who claimed they were "above" sex and were lying, but I now know severeal people who genuinely are not interested in sex, or in their case relationships, although there do exist people who like relationships but don't want sex, and people who want sex but not relationships ]. All I can tell you is to google for on-campus support groups, and that will provide a good number of places which show that this is correct. It is not "queer" because that is already covered under "lesbian and gay." I always felt that "gay" covered men who like men and women who like women, but no one consulted me when they made up the terms;-) If you refuse to believe the people here who know, check from people who are famous and famously would know, like RuPaul or someone.