Lindsay Lohan

Rock Around the Clock

4/12/2014 12:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0412-lindsay-lohan-PCN-01One, two, three o'clock, four o'clock rock ... and if you're partying with Lindsay Lohan at Coachella -- it may go even later.

Lilo and her brother Michael hit up the Flaunt magazine after party Friday following night one of Coachella  ... and according to the photog, they split at around 3:30 am.

Not bad, considering the concert ended around 12:30ish.

As we previously reported ... Lindsay made her yearly vow to stay sober at the annual music festival -- known for good music and drugs.

So far, so good ... maybe.

TuxThePenguin

I don't give a sh*t. yes, I took the time to comment that I "don't give a sh*t." next.

Fluffy

My eyes! My eyes! Ugggh !

BLUE UGLY 💩

All the good drugs she got to snort last night

bonnie bell

PARIS WONKY EYE ****LTON GET A LIFE.

bonnie bell

TEAM LINDSAY LOHAN. LIVE YOUR LIFE GIRL. YOUR DOING GOOD.

JustAnotherFatAmerican

I hope they're keeping ol' fire crotch away from the dry vegetation. Wouldn't want that diseased vag burning down the joint.

Sloane

why does she always insist on putting herself into places and situations where she is prone to relapsing?
It makes me think that she still hasn't got the hang of the whole rehab/sober living thing!
just waiting for her to backslide (if she hasn't started to already), because until she really gets it, and is willing to make the changes necessary to support a clean and sober life, history is doomed to repeat itself... just my opinion mind you
instead of meeting with Oprah for a "reality show", perhaps she should have met with Dr Phil for a "reality check"

EastCoastChopper

I caught a couple episodes of LINDSAY on the Oprah network... Linds has all the classic dysfunction we all hear about - the classic addict hustler to anyone who will listen or buy into what she is selling (verbally). The sobriety seems to be on and off but the most significant impression to me was that she is still one bottle of Grey Goose away from a Amy Winehouse. Linds is one of those raging alcoholics and they are the worst kind. They are not the functional alcoholics you might remember from the 1950's generation.

I get the impression Oprah does not care one way or the other because its all good footage and if Linds was to perish, Oprah has this exclusive archive.

Linds should seriously try the magic mushroom detox and go live in Thailand for a couple years b'fore its too late.

Lucky_130

Lindsay looks like a walking sack of garbage

★★★★ Lindsay Speaks The Truth ★★★★

Rock around the C*ck.

Grandma Cracker

Yeah right Linds. This well be a weekend of posed pics for the paps with positive made up stories about her sobriety to try and shove down the public's throats.

We don't believe you anymore!

Dog And Pony

Who cares. She's just there looking for some musician c0ck to suck. Once a whore, always a whore.

Eye roll

I watched 5 min of her dumb do***entary on O Nd she thinks she so entitled. Ugh like you're a nobody now freckles you ruined your career and you're just rude.

Alia

this is the real Blohan... caputured in NYC on the 9th of April.... she can have on the most expensive of clothes and they still look like garbage...

The New Improved Sock Puppet