Kate Upton

I Hate My Big Beautiful Breasts

4/13/2014 8:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0413-kate-upton-getty-02Kate Upton says she hates two HUGE stars in the fashion world ... no, not Chrissy Teigen and Cara Delevingne -- Kate's talking about her own boobs.

Upton told The Sun in Britain she wishes for a smaller rack everyday ... because of her love for things like going braless in a spaghetti string top and wearing small bikinis.

She adds, "Every single day, I'm like, 'Oh, man, it would be so much easier,' especially if people didn't constantly bring them up." This coming from the girl who constantly flaunts her boobs in magazines like Sports Illustrated, Vogue and Vanity Fair and made a fortune off her floaters.

Kate says she wishes her jugs were more like clip-ons ... so she could take them on and off as she pleases.

Ladies, the angry mob line starts to your left.

0310_kate_upton_sexy_twit_pic_footer

Trw0486

Without her large breasts no one would care about her

Chris

Yeah, I got the same issues only I'm a male and those extra inches get in the way of daily life. Kate, call me so we can discuss our handicaps. Please?

BeiberVegasHoHo

Fat t!ts are sick. I have firm 36DD implants. JB sticks his 1O inch sausage between and busts every time m. Tru story

ImSoReal

Ditto

cementmixer

So have them removed.

Nikki

Seriously, they're not that big. She can totally go bra-less.

Barbara

I saw her on an interview recently for the 1st time. She reminded me of my mom's saying "were you behind the door when the brains were passed out?"

hollywood

Honey, you've only got 10 yrs max before they start to go south. And, your a few cheeseburgers from being overweight. STFU please and enjoy it.

immamamma

Well she shouldn't hate them too much because that's a good portion of how he makes money...

smiley25

She is just an average looking girl with big boobs. There are plenty of girls who have the same body type as hers who are way more good looking not that she is ugly. With modeling you just have to be at the right place at the right time. She just happened to get lucky. I think that she knows her boobs is what made her famous.she kind of brings to mind what Marilyn Monroe often complained about constantly being looked at as a sex symbol and nothing more.if she want people to see the other side of her she needs to choose other projects that shows she has a brain and not just a body.

Mike

You guys on staff are *****.. She knows they made her money but she can still wish they were smaller now!! You clowns are just virgin bitches

cj

That always annoys the hell out of me when women with big boobs wearing something low cut and whine about being ogled, or if they're talking to someone and they say"excuse me, I'm up here" pointing to they're eyes. If you don't want to be ogled then don't put your boobs on display.

nana

I will suck the **** out of those ORANGUTANS...I love this bitch

Heatpratt2001

Dude I know exactly how she feels!! They get really annoying sometimes. Shirts don't for right, expensive bras, back pain, shoulder pain...etc...

Martin Dupuis

In a few years, all you'll see are pancakes!