Kate Upton

I Hate My Big Beautiful Breasts

4/13/2014 8:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0413-kate-upton-getty-02Kate Upton says she hates two HUGE stars in the fashion world ... no, not Chrissy Teigen and Cara Delevingne -- Kate's talking about her own boobs.

Upton told The Sun in Britain she wishes for a smaller rack everyday ... because of her love for things like going braless in a spaghetti string top and wearing small bikinis.

She adds, "Every single day, I'm like, 'Oh, man, it would be so much easier,' especially if people didn't constantly bring them up." This coming from the girl who constantly flaunts her boobs in magazines like Sports Illustrated, Vogue and Vanity Fair and made a fortune off her floaters.

Kate says she wishes her jugs were more like clip-ons ... so she could take them on and off as she pleases.

Ladies, the angry mob line starts to your left.

0310_kate_upton_sexy_twit_pic_footer

hmr907

I have naturally large breasts and I totally agree with her. Trying to wear a bikini, strapless dress or anything like that is a pain.

DanzaSlapsBack

Any so called females complaining about having big breasts on this most likely don't have a body like kate and r straight up overweight. Remember girls being fat with tig ol bitties doesn't count

(◉_◉) Brush Your Teeth (◉_◉)

Can I have them?
I promise to give then a good home.

OhWell

That's OK Kate...

Harvey Hates Them Too.

I love tha haters!!!

Yea rite kate shut up...tha kime light was finally off your rack and now here you go takking about how you hate them...BITCH SHUT UP AND POSE

MAX

NICE CHINS

Shawn

Didn't Dave Chappelle have a sketch about this? Be careful of what you wish for Kate!

TedFrunk2

Million dollar idea: bra with ratchet straps. Stuff 'em in and hike 'em up.

missy

i totally get it. wow, all you haters. she just said what she said. sheesh! big breasts make us look heavier, so i totally understand...

Jackie

I get what she's saying...mine are about the same size as hers. Yes they are fun to look at and etc..BUT my neck/back hurts everyday, I look like a slut in all clothing...and that's IF I can find clothes that fit me. ****My advice to Kate...get as much $$$ out of them as you possibly can from modelling and etc...then get them reduced after you have your kids. No offense to Kate, but the only reason people know who she is, is because she has enormous natural breasts...nothing else about her is all that special...so make $$$$ with them and set yourself up for a good life.

franklyspeaking

She's a butter..body by photoshop Navel up she's a 12

Pillsbury Pancakes

Yeah cry us a river Kate. I heard John Holmes said something similar. He liked to wear banana hammocks and go freestyle, but oh, his ****k is so big it's such a burden on his life- it only gave him his career and fame!

bonnie bell

SOON ENOUGH THEY WILL BE UGLY LOPSIDED STRETCHED OUT SOGGY WRINKLED FATTY. WITH A GAVE TO MATCH.

bonnie bell

FACE TO MATCH

YouDontSay

We always want the other. Straight hair-curly hair. Tall-short. Big boobs are hard on the back but I love mine.