Kate Upton

I Hate My Big Beautiful Breasts

4/13/2014 8:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0413-kate-upton-getty-02Kate Upton says she hates two HUGE stars in the fashion world ... no, not Chrissy Teigen and Cara Delevingne -- Kate's talking about her own boobs.

Upton told The Sun in Britain she wishes for a smaller rack everyday ... because of her love for things like going braless in a spaghetti string top and wearing small bikinis.

She adds, "Every single day, I'm like, 'Oh, man, it would be so much easier,' especially if people didn't constantly bring them up." This coming from the girl who constantly flaunts her boobs in magazines like Sports Illustrated, Vogue and Vanity Fair and made a fortune off her floaters.

Kate says she wishes her jugs were more like clip-ons ... so she could take them on and off as she pleases.

Ladies, the angry mob line starts to your left.

0310_kate_upton_sexy_twit_pic_footer

Tascer

If she ever lets herself go, even the slightest, watch out. She has the potential to weigh 2 hundy very easily.

Randy

I hat'em too. Eventual volleyballs for your kneecaps. Too damn big.

jeff

Well that makes one person that hates them

sophiastormy

she is not super model beautiful. her boobs are what is famous. her face not so much

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

I for one hate all 3 - Upton, Teigen and Delevingne. Just can't decide which one I hate the most.

Mr.Dees

Every chick hating on her just know every man you've ever been with would drop you in a heartbeat to have even 5 physical minutes with her

Judy

I often wonder if women who buy those huge implants comprehend how uncomfortable they're going to be when they're lying down, or it's a hot summer days and they're sweating and getting heat rashes, and trying to buy dresses that fit on top and on bottom, and crude comments from sleazy guys. Really, big boobs aren't all that much fun.

TucoH

:-( poor girl, how awful it must be. Why don't pretty girls ever get sympathy? I have man boobs, I know how she feels.

Ty

Her boobs are already sagging to her belly. She is not going to age well.

palermo

Why was the article written like all women are so jealous of her? She has SpongeBobSquarePants body, no waist whatsoever.

Observer

Oh shut Up.

If it wasn't 'For' those two, you'd most likely not be where you are, let alone 'known' period.

kitnplayn

Clip Ons? Are you freaking kidding me? I would call that the dumbest thing anyone has ever said, but she already has that crown under her other name of Caitlin Upton.
***
Search this in youtube : dumb beauty queen.
***
She thinks the reason most Americans can't find the U.S.A. on a world map, is because most Americans don't......have maps.

Talia

Wait..so she doesn't like her big floppies because "of her love for things like going braless in a spaghetti string top and wearing small bikinis"?

She wears clothes that are much too small for her and bikinis made for a A cup anyway! It looks disgusting and sloppy!

She's a curvy woman--great, we get it. There's nothing wrong with that. But perhaps if she wore clothes/bathing suits that fit her, she wouldn't be constantly adjusting like in that picture up top. She reminds me of a 12 year old who has developed early and doesn't know how to dress for her shape. She has the mental capacity of a 12-year old, so....

Mike

Kate should be proud of her puppies. She should stroke them everyday and kiss them if her man is not around. Those pups should never be neglected and do without proper care and feeding. :)

boo boo

Liar. Next she'll say how hard it is to be super rich and have a hot boyfriend. Poor thing! Go fcuk yourself! Did that just sound a little bit jealous on my part?